Masha - Home Activities (2022) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

At the moment there doesn't seem to be any other topic than sex
she is a nymphomaniac
but it's better than depression

I think this is her reaction to the depression thoughts , it is like she woke up one day and said “ fuck , no sadness anymore , I need to enjoy “ ..this is is her way , I think the next step will be realizing that she needs someone for company and not being alone for big life periods like now , let’s see , If I can predict , i would  say that this year for Masha might be a very important one for her future things ..

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Somehow
Hedi has something special, no woman can resist him 😏

We said this since day 1 that he appeared , I think that it is the peaceful and relaxing aura that he has , low voice and not getting mad , it’s like women feel warm and safe next to him . It has been obvious in many occasions , a master 😎

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, rado07 said:

What has changed
all of a sudden a lot of actions in the New Year
(Of course not in Prague)
Is there a special bonus, or good resolutions for the New Year, or is it a coincidence?

Just the holidays mood , some people enjoyed with company , some went on holidays , apartments were empty or tenants gone .. Nobody did anything  unpredictable , the girls who want to have a normal under cameras life , they still do , Masha , Daniela , Ulyana , Fiora , Harley , they simply don’t care … the couples haven’t changed , the boring apartments nothing new as well …I think  when we start watching more “ real “ shows and not this laughable fake things , we might then think that perhaps some bonuses have returned …In my opinion , it is exactly the same as it used to be …

39 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

7 days into 2022 masha already fucked 3guys! mashas on fire!!!

I think she tries to forget her misfortune experience she had with Daniel with quality sex 😁😁😂 Masha keeps entertaining  in 2022 , who better than her I wonder ..

• Haha 3

03:39 ....trouble in paradise!  After snuggling in bed, the young man is pushing Masha away. Got up out of bed , walked away from her. Masha trying to hang on, pushes him into small bathroom. 

04:24 ... Masha must have convinced him to stay, Masha has her hand down his underwear.

12 hours ago, rado07 said:

At the moment there doesn't seem to be any other topic than sex
she is a nymphomaniac
but it's better than depression

Sorry to break the bubble of happiness but I do not see the difference because it is precisely a symptom of depression to have hypersexuality
What will happen when the guys realize that they are only being used for their cock and when she finds herself alone again?
For my part, I still see dark times for Masha if she doesn't wake up

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

03:39 ....trouble in paradise!  After snuggling in bed, the young man is pushing Masha away. Got up out of bed , walked away from her. Masha trying to hang on, pushes him into small bathroom. 

04:24 ... Masha must have convinced him to stay, Masha has her hand down his underwear.

Quite the skank she turned out to be.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 3