Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) Leora & Paul

StnCld316

On 12/14/2022 at 11:18 AM, jimbo4 said:

Thank you for reaching out.

I am a one girl man unfortunately so I have never captured any of the others, and I am now no longer a member of RLC. 😟

Undoubtedly a number of extraordinarily interesting occasions to have been fortunate to have observed and quite generous to have shared mate. Particularly, the most recent which seemed to be one of the seldom occasions when the two seemed to enjoy what seemed to be an enjoyable sensual experience of sensual gratification with one another. Your generous endeavors which have rekindled a wonderful reminiscence have been much appreciated my friend. Happy holidays and a great New Year to come !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Undoubtedly a number of extraordinarily interesting occasions to have been fortunate to have observed and quite generous to have shared mate. Particularly, the most recent which seemed to be one of the seldom occasions when the two seemed to enjoy what seemed to be an enjoyable sensual experience of sensual gratification with one another. Your generous endeavors which have rekindled a wonderful reminiscence have been much appreciated my friend. Happy holidays and a great New Year to come !

Thanks Nich', always good to talk to you. May you and yours have a Happy Christmas and a happy and healthy 2023.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

3-12-2020 was my all time fav.  They really were excited. Malia was determined to masturbate Leora to orgasm, no if ans or buts. Leora was surprised when Malia drug her middle finger over Leora's asshole, that look on her eyes like WTF is she doing?

First - Jimbo you are an MVP for what you are doing, it's a firehose that is hard to keep up with so I've only been sampling here and there lol. Can't believe I even said that!

Regarding 3-12-20 - would anyone mind reposting that one on MyAirBridge? Personal favorites will always be interesting.

Thanks!

10 minutes ago, dgb3 said:

First - Jimbo you are an MVP for what you are doing, it's a firehose that is hard to keep up with so I've only been sampling here and there lol. Can't believe I even said that!

Regarding 3-12-20 - would anyone mind reposting that one on MyAirBridge? Personal favorites will always be interesting.

Thanks!

@dgb3. Check your PM in 20 minutes. 🙂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There will be no further posts until next Tuesday 27 December as I am on Christmas break.

I wish everyone friend or foe a very Happy and Peaceful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2023.

image.jpeg.7fc11a91a0bf14e65c7f84202cafe8e1.jpeg

back at you my friend grart job and a Merry Christmas

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There will be no further posts until next Tuesday 27 December as I am on Christmas break.

I wish everyone friend or foe a very Happy and Peaceful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2023.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/73df05d464bbb9e313fed2aacb76491b0ace9530ce24dd514a79a3346de4f04e/1280/https://camcaps.net/uploads/monthly_2022_12/image.jpeg.7fc11a91a0bf14e65c7f84202cafe8e1.jpeg

Merry Christmas jimbo And for the whole family 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

image.jpeg.7fc11a91a0bf14e65c7f84202cafe8e1.jpeg

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you.

• Thanks 1