Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) Leora & Paul

StnCld316

The tapes May 1st 2020 were great.  Leora edging for more touching and exposure. The building sexual tension that led up to the Jack Daniels night followed by their first pussy stroking days later.

Not having seen them and having to go off forum comments I'd thought everything was Malia trying to seduce Leora. But now it's obvious Leora pushed Malia to that point by showing her naked body strategically and encouraging Malia to touch and massage her breasts and body.

Manipulation? Who cares after seeing Leora examine her pussy juices as soon as Malia would leave the room. She dug it. I just wished Malia had stayed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

it's a shame Malia left 

Because your visa to be in czech republic prague 

Malia came to visit Leora And god if the onset of the COVID 19 virus  

The country was closed and it was not possible to leave the country 

Malia met the boyfriend 

malia Had to leave the Czech Republic and went to Ukraine with her boyfriend 

It was a year of much love and friendship together. Leora and Malia 

• Upvote 3

On 12/14/2022 at 7:57 PM, jimbo4 said:

Yes I suppose you are right ! I gave up thinking it was real long long ago, but each to thier own, some people still think it is real. Different strokes for different folks !

I never thought this was real. I do however expect the illusion of realism for the price, and when Malia was here, it just didn't feel right. whatever, idk... like you said, to each their own.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, justarando said:

I never thought this was real. I do however expect the illusion of realism for the price, and when Malia was here, it just didn't feel right. whatever, idk... like you said, to each their own.

It served a purpose that's all.

Look at her nowadays, she can't stop kissing Paul, who is no Brad Pitt, yet in 18 months with Malia they never kissed properly even once, not on the tits, belly, pussy and surprise surprise LIPS !

Says it all really doesn't it.

Yet last time I saw her she was still eye candy.

• Like 4

Outstanding effort Jimbo. Really appreciate all the work you put in on this campaign. CamCaps won't let me put more than a certain amount of "likes" per day, so I'll probably have to go back & like the ones I missed after this is all over. Thank you so much for doing this.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1