Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) Leora & Paul

StnCld316

15 hours ago, leopold749 said:

Jimbo Man of the Year 2022 !!

Yes indeed, Jimbo the Leora Forum man of the year and the despicable scum sucking Jimbo-video taker who sold to websites for rat of the year. Find the bastard and ban him from the forum FOR LIFE.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3-12-2020 was my all time fav.  They really were excited. Malia was determined to masturbate Leora to orgasm, no if ans or buts. Leora was surprised when Malia drug her middle finger over Leora's asshole, that look on her eyes like WTF is she doing?

Malia did it over 3 dozen times and Leora's hips were really moving and her back arching. Best ever.

Then Leora was sexually excited baiting Malia.  The wanton expression on her face as she tried to get Malia off...

One thing I never understood is why Malia stopped touching Leora's asshole when Leora's reaction was so pronounced. Some/many sessions were show, but this one took over and the two were in a zone.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

3-12-2020 was my all time fav.  They really were excited. Malia was determined to masturbate Leora to orgasm, no if ans or buts. Leora was surprised when Malia drug her middle finger over Leora's asshole, that look on her eyes like WTF is she doing?

Malia did it over 3 dozen times and Leora's hips were really moving and her back arching. Best ever.

Then Leora was sexually excited baiting Malia.  The wanton expression on her face as she tried to get Malia off...

One thing I never understood is why Malia stopped touching Leora's asshole when Leora's reaction was so pronounced. Some/many sessions were show, but this one took over and the two were in a zone.

Malia  liked to pet Leora and to do Masturbation Together 

• Like 1