Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) Leora & Paul

StnCld316

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

There will be no further posts until next Tuesday 27 December as I am on Christmas break.

I wish everyone friend or foe a very Happy and Peaceful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2023.

image.jpeg.7fc11a91a0bf14e65c7f84202cafe8e1.jpeg

And you and yours jimbo

• Thanks 2

Il y a 2 heures, jimbo4 a dit :

Il n'y aura pas d'autres messages jusqu'au mardi 27 décembre prochain car je suis en vacances de Noël.

Je souhaite à tous, amis ou ennemis, un Noël très heureux et paisible et une année 2023 heureuse et en bonne santé.

Bonjour Jimbo   

Merci pour tous les vidéos

Je te souhaite de bonnes fêtes de noël et une bonne année 2023 avenir malgré la conjoncture actuelle

Et encore Merci

Moi aussi je serais absent jusqu’au 30 je vais rejoindre mon fils en Vendée pour le noël

Et a vous tous les amis de très bonne fêtes Joyeux Noel et une très bonne année et surtout en bonne santé

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

There will be no further posts until next Tuesday 27 December as I am on Christmas break.

I wish everyone friend or foe a very Happy and Peaceful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2023.

Thank you mate.. same to you tooooo.. Have a great holiday 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

thanks gain Jimbo for your vids. i was willing leora and malia to start to actually insert their fingers into each other while i was watching vid 2Q5 today when leoreoa was sitting on top of malias stomachwith her back to her. malia had her legs spread wide, her pussy was gaping. perfect opportunity. leora was squatting over malia, pussy spread. both their hands were oiled up ready. ohh well.

• Like 1