Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) Masha

StnCld316

There's something I don't understand, and I'm hoping someone will explain what happened. Masha was seeing this guy steadily, IDK his name, or if he even had one. He seemed to stay there quite regularly and looked to be her BF. 

Then, out of the clear blue, Sam appears in the picture and, seemingly overnight, is living there as a participant, BF, sex partner, and the other guy is gone. At least I haven't seen him recently. Would someone please explain what, why and how this all took place. Thanks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

There's something I don't understand, and I'm hoping someone will explain what happened. Masha was seeing this guy steadily, IDK his name, or if he even had one. He seemed to stay there quite regularly and looked to be her BF. 

Then, out of the clear blue, Sam appears in the picture and, seemingly overnight, is living there as a participant, BF, sex partner, and the other guy is gone. At least I haven't seen him recently. Would someone please explain what, why and how this all took place. Thanks.

Hi lets, I got the same question! I think people called the other guy Elvis. It seems like he was the token fill in pounder of Masha till Sam arrived. Now he's pounding her silly and has a name as a tenant. Sam a hottie too, as far as Elvis is concerned anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Same question, likewise no answer. What interests me is I assumed Sam would be a short term 'friend with (good) benefits', but you can see a lot of small but sincere demonstrations of affection between them, and otherwise a comfortable feel like an established couple. Masha to me also looking more relaxed and not having to put on some kind of show of how interesting she is. Maybe he is that slightly older more mature 'anchor' that she has been missing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, formi84 said:

i dont have a fukin clue why my post was removed! 

In the very 1st post of each Picture & Video Topic states

- You Must Use a Third Party Upload Hosting Site for Posting Pictures in Open Forums of RLC.

** Do Not Post Attachments in Open RLC Forums. Any Placement of Attachments in Open Forums of RLC Boards will be Removed Without Notice. **

- If You Wish to Use Attachments for RLC Place the Images in the Premium Members Only Boards.