Mira & Henry (2022) Part #1

StnCld316

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, billycox said:

this answer makes no sense whatsoever.

i was inquiring about the whereabouts of henry and mira.

what does this have to do with a picture?

Wen interessiert dieser permanente verbale Quatsch. Henry und Mira leben noch, sie sind mal hier und mal dort. Fertig. Sie sind DIR keine Rechenschaft schuldig. Befasse Dich mit der Realität in der Wohnung und sende Bilder ohne Unsinn zu posten. Dummes quatschen braucht keiner.

8 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Befasse Dich mit der Realität in der Wohnung und sende Bilder ohne Unsinn zu posten.
Deal with the reality in the apartment and send pictures without posting nonsense.
Dummes quatschen braucht keiner.
Nobody needs stupid chatter.

Hey Star. You seem to be a bit frustrated that no one else posts pics or videos. I can certainly understand that. However, this is not the Domestic Politics topic. In that topic, there is only one rule; you can't threaten someone's life. Otherwise, anything else is allowed, as you are well aware.

In these topics, the normal forum rules apply. You can't tell other users what they can or should post. I saw a post where you refused to talk to someone until they posted a picture. Everyone here gets to post what they choose within the normal rules of the forum.

If you would rather not talk to someone, that's fine, just don't say anything to them, at all. But, please don't try to hold them hostage simply because they didn't post what you thought they should.

Enjoy your weekend, my friend.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Hey Star. You seem to be a bit frustrated that no one else posts pics or videos. I can certainly understand that. However, this is not the Domestic Politics topic. In that topic, there is only one rule; you can't threaten someone's life. Otherwise, anything else is allowed, as you are well aware.

In these topics, the normal forum rules apply. You can't tell other users what they can or should post. I saw a post where you refused to talk to someone until they posted a picture. Everyone here gets to post what they choose within the normal rules of the forum.

If you would rather not talk to someone, that's fine, just don't say anything to them, at all. But, please don't try to hold them hostage simply because they didn't post what you thought they should.

Enjoy your weekend, my friend.

Deine Einschätzung ist nur teilweise richtig. Natürlich kann man auch nur Texte schreiben - ohne Bilder. Aber wenn sich jemand an einem Detail fest gebissen hat und Seiten lang nur fragt "Wo ist Henry, wo ist Henry, wo ist Henry" und sich noch beschwert wie langweilig der ist - das nervt einfach. Auch in vielen anderen Wohnungen ist nicht das drin was darauf steht - sind "Gäste" Dauermieter und die offiziellen Noch-Mieter nie mehr zu sehen. Keiner interessiert sich dafür. Aber hier wird eine Staatsaktion daraus gemacht.

Wünsche auch ein schönes Wochenende !

• Like 1

17 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Aber wenn sich jemand an einem Detail fest gebissen hat und Seiten lang nur fragt "Wo ist Henry, wo ist Henry, wo ist Henry" und sich noch beschwert wie langweilig der ist - das nervt einfach.

But when someone gets stuck on a detail and just asks for pages 'Where's Henry, where's Henry, where's Henry' and complains how boring he is - that's just annoying.

I do agree that's very annoying, no matter what the comment is, but they can still post it over and over, even if it pisses off other people.

But, on the other side of the coin, when you repeatedly tell people to post pictures, aren't you doing the same thing? Just a thought.

9 hours ago, billycox said:

post a picture of henry. where is he?

He is out sampling the upcoming talent using the casting couch/bed in other VHTV apartments. He is the Ron Jeremy of VHTV. I suspect he will be back in his apartment soon to show off his new groupies or showgirls.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, billycox said:

really? that's sueprising.

anyone else share this opinion? are mira and henry "done"?

Ich habe Mira in einer anderen Wohnung in Aktion entdeckt und ein Video gemacht - nur für mich exclusiv. Nicht für Schmarotzer-Wichser, die selbst nie ein Bild posten. 😁

• Confused 1