Mira & Henry (2022) Part #1

StnCld316

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The evidence is clear and damning. Their ass should be gone and never ever to return. If they reappear then it would be direct proof that VHTV condones violence and spousal abuse. Drum roll with no gif included. Now to go to the VHTV Forum for more juicy details and wait for the ruling by the Supreme Court of Justice for VHTV.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

The evidence is clear and damning. Their ass should be gone and never ever to return. If they reappear then it would be direct proof that VHTV condones violence and spousal abuse. Drum roll with no gif included. Now to go to the VHTV Forum for more juicy details and wait for the ruling by theSupreme Court of Justice for VHTV.

Makeup sex answered that. A lot of VHTV Forum members trivialized the fight/violence/spousal abuse and actually put the blame on Mira. WOW!!! So many dumbasses in this fucked up world with no values. Quite the protective clan on the VHTV Forum. I guess everyone who watches the video will interpret it in a thousand different ways. Nice family values I suppose. No gifs added to empasize this topic. 

dougiestyle4u    in general, i quite agree with you. however, this is a screwed up couple.

henry is a selfish animal and she puts up with it as far back as their wedding night.

but there is no excuse for her getting shoved or knocked down twice.

one wouls think this is not going to end well.

and we must always be on the side of the woman in any domestic violence dispute. end of srory

• Like 2

On 7/31/2022 at 9:12 PM, billycox said:

dougiestyle4u    in general, i quite agree with you. however, this is a screwed up couple.

henry is a selfish animal and she puts up with it as far back as their wedding night.

but there is no excuse for her getting shoved or knocked down twice.

one wouls think this is not going to end well.

and we must always be on the side of the woman in any domestic violence dispute. end of srory

Es gibt hier viele verrückte Paare, die im privaten Leben offenbar gescheitert sind. Ohne billiges Leben bei VH-TV würden einige auf der Straße leben und dort ihren Vodka trinken und den Tag verschlafen.

Es gibt viel mehr Frauen die gewalttätig gegenüber Männern sind und Männer schlagen und provozieren. Ich missbillige Gewalt von ALLEN Seiten, keiner steht unter Naturschutz wenn er/sie sich schlecht benimmt. Jeder sollte früh lernen seine Aggressivität zu kontrollieren. Gewalttätige Frauen rechnen damit das Männer Kavaliere sind und nicht zurückschlagen - das ist manchmal Fehleinschätzung. Auch Frauen müssen sich benehmen und nicht provozieren.

• Like 1