Mira & Henry (2022) Part #1

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, billycox said:

really? that's sueprising.

anyone else share this opinion? are mira and henry "done"?

Their names are still listed plus they usually have guests/visitors staying at their place when they are on vacation. It has been a while and strange for this type of "let's go fuck others while apartment hoping" but they are managers of others so whatever they can do to highlight their proteges while ensuring revenue keeps flowing. Until their names are removed it should be a safe bet that they will be back unless Henry lost his mojo which "as a groper of women", I doubt. Plus Mira likes to have her holes filled in front of the cams.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Their names are still listed plus they usually have guests/visitors staying at their place when they are on vacation. It has been a while and strange for this type of "let's go fuck others while apartment hoping" but they are managers of others so whatever they can do to highlight their proteges while ensuring revenue keeps flowing. Until their names are removed it should be a safe bet that they will be back unless Henry lost his mojo which "as a groper of women", I doubt. Plus Mira likes to have her holes filled in front of the cams.

OK, I'll buy that. Who knows.  I mean Scott is back with his own Apt. again so...anything can happen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GiveItATry said:

OK, I'll buy that. Who knows.  I mean Scott is back with his own Apt. again so...anything can happen.

Just have to wait and see. Even Miki and Marica are back together. Almost like once a VHTV participant always a participant. RLC is the same - returnees, returnees, returnees.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Just have to wait and see. Even Miki and Marica are back together. Almost like once a VHTV participant always a participant. RLC is the same - returnees, returnees, returnees.

How long before Mikl starts fucking everything that moves and destroy his relationship once again. 

A leopard never loses its spots. 

• Haha 2

they're back. it's the middle of the week. it's still more interesting at the apartment than it has been since they  were gone.

conclusion? henry is a pain in the ass. mira is self centered.

HOWEVER. they make things happen. they are a catalyst.

so we put up with them because they know how the game works.

WELCOME BACK.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, billycox said:

yeah. he's tough to take sometimes, but he gets other things rolling.

his biggest fault is that he never knows when to leave well enough alone.

BUT they have a dozen people there on a Wed. night.

As a manager and participant for VHTV you can say "he gets the job done".