14 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Yes, after the stair fall he was very unsteady, the wall was holding him up. Back down to the floor, thump!  Dehydration, empty stomach, low blood pressure,  or a combination, will knock you on your ass.   

He's alive now...

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I repeat … Holly could have screamed , could have gone away , dozens and dozens of choices . If you see it as rape , your opinion is respected as always here in the forum and whoever sees it like that .For what I consider as “ rape “ , this was by far nothing which I can think of it as so and that’s my last thought and comment about it . 

In Australia that would be rape.

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Where is Ulyana? She was in Olivia's bed and now it is empty. I can't see who is in her bed.

She moved back to her own bed

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

The way that Bruno was fucking Holly back in the day , rough and with whatever wild instincts , same things for Holly , she was just not saying “ no “ . I just want to say that even if she was saying no , she would have struggled , fight , cry , it is so many “ instinct “ human reactions that a woman has when she feels she’s threatened or any similar thing . Anyway , things happened 366 days ago , the present is now and this guy’s appearance caused again a lot of controversy . And whatever and with whoever , he never ever entered this place or any other in Barcelona again and again without someone else opening the door for him or inviting him inside . He should be named “ Vamp “ instead 😂🤣😂🤣 

With this comment you seem to struggle with what consent means. 🙄 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

I repeat … Holly could have screamed , could have gone away , dozens and dozens of choices . If you see it as rape , your opinion is respected as always here in the forum and whoever sees it like that .For what I consider as “ rape “ , this was by far nothing which I can think of it as so and that’s my last thought and comment about it . 

It is not what you consider to be rape, it is what the law considers to be rape.

WWW.CNN.COM

The Spanish government approved a law on Tuesday to define all non-consensual sex as rape, part of a legislative overhaul that toughens...

Daniel falling down a flight of stairs  head first, should be included in a visual dictionary for the phrase "falling down drunk"   He was very fortunate not to have broken his neck.  RLC should ban him from the villa because of the potential liability if he should become injured the next time around.  He was there as an invited guest, which means he could sue RLC, as the property owner.  [< U.S. law, may not be Spanish law.]

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

With this comment you seem to struggle with what consent means. 🙄 

13 minutes ago, moules said:

It is not what you consider to be rape, it is what the law considers to be rape.

WWW.CNN.COM

The Spanish government approved a law on Tuesday to define all non-consensual sex as rape, part of a legislative overhaul that toughens...

Daniel falling down a flight of stairs  head first, should be included in a visual dictionary for the phrase "falling down drunk"   He was very fortunate not to have broken his neck.  RLC should ban him from the villa because of the potential liability if he should become injured the next time around.  He was there as an invited guest, which means he could sue RLC, as the property owner.  [< U.S. law, may not be Spanish law.]

Have you ever tried to kiss a girl that didn’t want in the beginning but you put more effort , more nice talk and smiles , more “playing “ it funny and innocent just for THAT one kiss ? And you finally made it despite her turning the cheek “ saying no “ again and again .. but you knew , felt or you just “ wanted to believe “ that she wanted to be kissed or you had the “ flaming “ desire doing so … When you finally succeeded but never happened again or got any chance again with the girl , did you ever think that you “ forced “ her kissing you and she was saying no all the time ? Consider also being sober and not after an almost 12-14 hours party to welcome the new year with unlimited alcohol consumption and doing some drugs ..

By all means , it isn’t the same obviously , but do I maybe make myself understood of how I mean my posts concerning the incident between Holly and Daniel ? It was a mistake , Holly understood and felt stupid for herself and in my opinion guilty for her actions for the guy that she was waiting to visit her soon after as it seemed arranged . 

35 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1315 Masha and Dina left (with out suitcases)

Time for Dina ( FINALLY 😂 ) to feel like a tourist , be on holidays and see Barcelona 😉

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Have you ever tried to kiss a girl that didn’t want in the beginning but you put more effort , more nice talk and smiles , more “playing “ it funny and innocent just for THAT one kiss ? And you finally made it despite her turning the cheek “ saying no “ again and again .. but you knew , felt or you just “ wanted to believe “ that she wanted to be kissed or you had the “ flaming “ desire doing so … When you finally succeeded but never happened again or got any chance again with the girl , did you ever think that you “ forced “ her kissing you and she was saying no all the time ? Consider also being sober and not after an almost 12-14 hours party to welcome the new year with unlimited alcohol consumption and doing some drugs ..

By all means , it isn’t the same obviously , but do I maybe make myself understood of how I mean my posts concerning the incident between Holly and Daniel ? It was a mistake , Holly understood and felt stupid for herself and in my opinion guilty for her actions for the guy that she was waiting to visit her soon after as it seemed arranged . 

Maybe I'm too much of a nice guy. I have never tried to force myself on any woman for a kiss or anything else. Speaking for myself I can tell whether a woman is interested in me or not, whether she up for it so to say. If a woman says no to me that's it end of game move on. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

44 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Maybe I'm too much of a nice guy. I have never tried to force myself on any woman for a kiss or anything else. Speaking for myself I can tell whether a woman is interested in me or not, whether she up for it so to say. If a woman says no to me that's it end of game move on. 

Mediterranean person here and full “ on fire “ if we want to “ obscure the object of desire “ as we say here , we don’t give up till succeeding ( of course you need to know when to stop )  but also the women want to have the feeling that men hunt them , so , trying always a bit more isn’t bad ..sometimes you fail , sometimes you succeed .. I don’t think it has to do being a nice guy or not and it isn’t about forcing , but it is always instant decisions that you need to take and many times you don’t  want to feel like “ what if had I tried more and not quitting fast “ …Many women would say no , but if it was in all “ No’s’ “ stepping back , we wouldn’t maybe getting sometimes women that in the end were interested but not at the initial approach …Anyway , i think the thoughts are more or less the same , we might have overanalyzed as external observers a situation that only these two people really know how it has been in their minds .

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1