1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

Maybe I'm too much of a nice guy. I have never tried to force myself on any woman for a kiss or anything else. Speaking for myself I can tell whether a woman is interested in me or not, whether she up for it so to say. If a woman says no to me that's it end of game move on. 

That this guy is not a nice guy should be clear to everyone. It is disgusting when he just keep on trying in his really repugnant way until the girl give in. I think, that clearly makes him an asshole, but not a rapist.

The best solution against assholes like him is to just have way more decent guys in the RLC apartments for a change. RLC need guys that are on the same level as the girls. This then leads to loosers like this guy pissing off quite automatically.

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That this guy is not a nice guy should be clear to everyone. It is disgusting when he just keep on trying in his really repugnant way until the girl give in. I think, that clearly makes him an asshole, but not a rapist.

The best solution against asshole like him is to just have way more decent guys in the RLC apartments for a change. RLC need guys that are on the same level as the girls.

If you get prefixed characters and not spontaneous personalities , what difference this makes than watching an already scripted tv series ? And you are blaming the girls all the time for being useless , you then mean it is useless guys needed ? What level you mean that the girls have ? 

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Dass dieser Kerl kein netter Kerl ist, sollte jedem klar sein. Es ist ekelhaft, wenn er es auf seine wirklich abscheuliche Art so lange versucht, bis das Mädchen nachgibt. Ich denke, das macht ihn eindeutig zu einem Arschloch, aber nicht zu einem Vergewaltiger.

Die beste Lösung gegen ein Arschloch wie ihn ist, zur Abwechslung einfach viel mehr anständige Typen in den RLC-Wohnungen zu haben. RLC braucht Jungs, die auf dem gleichen Niveau wie die Mädchen sind.

Gleiches Niveau bei manchen Mädchen? Kann ich mir da nur Callboys vorstellen...😀

45 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The best solution against assholes like him is to just have way more decent guys in the RLC apartments for a change. RLC need guys that are on the same level as the girls. This then leads to loosers like this guy pissing off quite automatically.

Places an order for pizza with lots of peperoni... because he loves peperoni!  Then complains that the peperoni was the wrong colour, size and thickness. :dodgy: 

When was all of this? I obviously don't understand how the topics are structured. The time stamp for comments appears to be recent, but the topic with Holly makes no sense because she and Tweety aren't anywhere near by.

Sorry to be so ignorant, but I'd like to be able to follow the conversation at least.

2 hours ago, moules said:

It is not what you consider to be rape, it is what the law considers to be rape.

WWW.CNN.COM

The Spanish government approved a law on Tuesday to define all non-consensual sex as rape, part of a legislative overhaul that toughens...

Daniel falling down a flight of stairs  head first, should be included in a visual dictionary for the phrase "falling down drunk"   He was very fortunate not to have broken his neck.  RLC should ban him from the villa because of the potential liability if he should become injured the next time around.  He was there as an invited guest, which means he could sue RLC, as the property owner.  [< U.S. law, may not be Spanish law.]

Don't think they know about this law, also he didnt ask first and she didnt say no so not sure how this would be rape if she was okay with it.

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If you get prefixed characters and not spontaneous personalities , what difference this makes than watching an already scripted tv series ? And you are blaming the girls all the time for being useless , you then mean it is useless guys needed ? What level you mean that the girls have ? 

Just imagine a normal party with the same number of girls and boys present (as this is the case in most good parties). There would be a much larger selection for the girls. If there would be guys at the same level as the girls at this party, this looser would realize very fast that he has no chance and leave. That is real life stuff. What's unrealistic is that girls keep having these events with none or just one guy (especially if that guy is also such an asshole).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Stellen Sie sich einfach eine normale Party mit der gleichen Anzahl von Mädchen und Jungen vor (wie dies bei den meisten guten Partys der Fall ist). Dort gäbe es eine viel größere Auswahl für die Mädchen. Wenn auf dieser Party Jungs auf dem gleichen Niveau wie die Mädels wären, würde dieser Looser sehr schnell erkennen, dass er keine Chance hat und gehen. Das ist echtes Leben. Was unrealistisch ist, ist, dass Mädchen diese Events immer mit keinem oder nur einem Typen haben (besonders wenn dieser Typ auch so ein Arschloch ist).

Die Partys die hier immer bei RLC stattfinden sind für mich keine normalen Partys, deswegen kann man sie einfach nicht mit normalen Partys vergleichen, wo die Mädchen und Jungen in einem Alter und Niveau sind.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Die Partys die hier immer bei RLC stattfinden sind für mich keine normalen Partys, deswegen kann man sie einfach nicht mit normalen Partys vergleichen, wo die Mädchen und Jungen in einem Alter und Niveau sind.

The events that take place at RLC in the GOV apartments are mostly cheap bullshit shows. 🤣

Of course, you have to compare them with reality and realize that RLC does not even begin to live up to its motto and needs to improve. Preferably with residents who really live in the apartments and have some real parties (which at least a halfway balanced ratio between the sexes).

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Tenxring said:

When was all of this? I obviously don't understand how the topics are structured. The time stamp for comments appears to be recent, but the topic with Holly makes no sense because she and Tweety aren't anywhere near by.

Sorry to be so ignorant, but I'd like to be able to follow the conversation at least.

They talking about NYE last year 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Die Events, die bei RLC in den GOV-Apartments stattfinden, sind meist billige Bullshit-Shows. Natürlich muss man diese mit der Realität vergleichen und erkennen, dass RLC seinem Motto nicht einmal ansatzweise gerecht wird und verbessert werden muss. Am besten mit Bewohnern, die wirklich in den Wohnungen wohnen und einige richtige Partys veranstalten (was zumindest ein halbwegs ausgeglichenes Verhältnis zwischen den Geschlechtern darstellt).

Die Partys von Linda u. Tibor, Carla u. Yanai oder am Anfang in der alten Wohnung Nelly u. Bogdan, das waren noch Partys mit ganz normalen Freunden aus ihrem näheren Umfeld, die noch ein vernünftiges Niveau hatten 👌

• Upvote 2