9 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I've seen Holly fuck 2-3 lads so there's no problems with me there. You say she could have screamed, what? when she is off her face with drink and drugs and could barely move, incapacitated. And where did she go still he left? 

The way that Bruno was fucking Holly back in the day , rough and with whatever wild instincts , same things for Holly , she was just not saying “ no “ . I just want to say that even if she was saying no , she would have struggled , fight , cry , it is so many “ instinct “ human reactions that a woman has when she feels she’s threatened or any similar thing . Anyway , things happened 366 days ago , the present is now and this guy’s appearance caused again a lot of controversy . And whatever and with whoever , he never ever entered this place or any other in Barcelona again and again without someone else opening the door for him or inviting him inside . He should be named “ Vamp “ instead 😂🤣😂🤣 

• Upvote 1

By the way and not to edit any post , the “ no “ word I think was because she knew that kind of a guy / boyfriend was about to visit very soon and she had guilts of what she was doing and not of what people consider . That’s always my personal opinion of course 😇

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched creepy falling in the stairs ... by the way he was on his feet, he looked very drunk AGAIN !!  He could barely stand ! 

I had to check replay. Because I did not understand how he could get so drunk. He did not drink so mush after he woke up  and lay with Masha and Dina for a long time without drinking anything. I think he was simply exhausted, or had a drop in blood pressure after going up the stairs. (In combination with the intake the day before)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I had to check replay. Because I did not understand how he could get so drunk. He did not drink so mush after he woke up  and lay with Masha and Dina for a long time without drinking anything. I think he was simply exhausted, or had a drop in blood pressure after going up the stairs. (In combination with the intake the day before)

From 00:14:00 to 01:01:05, he was going from upstairs bedroom to kitchen, to living room, to bathroom (aside living room). Up and down the stairs many times, not holding on to hand railings.

01:01:05   he entered the kitchen, went outside onto the landing next to the glass doors.

01:01:49   he trips and his upper body enters the kitchen, through the glass doorway, head bouncing off the floor.

01:03        sits at table with his head on the table.

01:05:49   standing at the top of the entryway stairs, back to the stairs, blacks out, spins and goes down the stairs .... face first.  OUCH!

So what happened to him? 

12 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

From 00:14:00 to 01:01:05, he was going from upstairs bedroom to kitchen, to living room, to bathroom (aside living room). Up and down the stairs many times, not holding on to hand railings.

01:01:05   he entered the kitchen, went outside onto the landing next to the glass doors.

01:01:49   he trips and his upper body enters the kitchen, through the glass doorway, head bouncing off the floor.

01:05:49   standing at the top of the entryway stairs, back to the stairs, blacks out, spins and goes down the stairs .... face first.  OUCH!

So what happened to him? 

He's obviously on something. 

27 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

So what happened to him? 

The body tells when it has had enough
He has hardly drunk water since he arrived and he should have done so "the next day"
You saw him collapse when he got up again after falling down the stairs.

• Like 1

Yes, after the stair fall he was very unsteady, the wall was holding him up. Back down to the floor, thump!  Dehydration, empty stomach, low blood pressure,  or a combination, will knock you on your ass.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1