Leora - Home Activities (2022) #2

24 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

mate what made you so negative? 

You can look glass half full or half empty. 

I am just realistic my good friend by what I see and judge with my own eyes 😇 Whether I am wrong or right , time will definitely tell … I just don’t like that my feeling is that RLC is kind of “ hostage “ from the participation of this woman in the RLC project and taking advantage of each and everyone here who contribute with their own way …Luckily , I am not a solo observer of this apartment as many others here do ( repeatedly saying that they pay only to watch this apartment and this tenant only and not caring about any of her social life , just watching her and if she ever leaves , they will cancel their membership ) , therefore , I have at least the option to watch other places and luckily my subscription contributes other tenants who really entertain me the way I wish .

For me , it is a scandal that Leora is a part of RLC , many others share the same opinion but they aren’t commenting on this topic , there’s no use anymore .I don’t find fascinating anymore watching a woman exhibitioning  herself , masturbating herself , contributing absolutely nothing in the RLC project as “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ , whatever she does now it is absolutely to justify her in apartment presence and the salary she makes - it isn’t any more spontaneous and fun enjoying herself and being happy and inevitably  this feeling is passed to the viewers - which is much more than the average of many people at this forum .

I am strict and negative because I don’t appreciate this kind of life which is all hidden , every small detail m every phone call , every important thing being kept secret like being a government thing , especially knowing that it is her choice sharing her life . I feel cheated and this comes out loud with my comments , I could stay also silent and not comment , I have accepted being humiliated and being bullied here , but I keep on repeating things that many people that I know have in their mind but they don’t post here . I remain a fan of Leora as a woman , but I am totally an anti Leora person for her character , her actions and her behavior , I find it disrespectful to the rest of the RLC subscribers and not the hardcore / worshiping fans who only care to watch tits, ass, pussy .I want to watch more , I want to watch the life of this woman , this is what I am paying for . I don’t  see it in my opinion and this is how my negativity emerges . 

I don’t also like that I bother with my comments a lot of people ( for sure e majority 😬 ) , but there are two options , either remain silent and bury my thoughts to the general favoring comments and posts which are daily published here or keep my mouth always open and comment what I see . I prefer to be a laughable person but still have the power of expressing  my thoughts rather than the constant bullying which so many dozens others have suffered and have decided to abandon this topic .

It is up to Leora to prove my thoughts and opinion wrong , for others this is the right attitude and it is expressed also publicly here , it is embraced with loving comments and posts and it is perfectly fine . If for 5 years we are going to be witness of a woman who sleeps 12 hours , leaves her apartment for 3-4 hours per day and only to come back to share her time amongst her portable devices , her TV , her bathroom , her cleaning duties and her 15-20 minutes contribution of adult entertainment when she’s in the mood , sorry , but this doesn’t excite me and I also apologize that I don’t hide it 😇

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am just realistic my good friend by what I see and judge with my own eyes 😇 Whether I am wrong or right , time will definitely tell … I just don’t like that my feeling is that RLC is kind of “ hostage “ from the participation of this woman in the RLC project and taking advantage of each and everyone here who contribute with their own way …Luckily , I am not a solo observer of this apartment as many others here do ( repeatedly saying that they pay only to watch this apartment and this tenant only and not caring about any of her social life , just watching her and if she ever leaves , they will cancel their membership ) , therefore , I have at least the option to watch other places and luckily my subscription contributes other tenants who really entertain me the way I wish .

For me , it is a scandal that Leora is a part of RLC , many others share the same opinion but they aren’t commenting on this topic , there’s no use anymore .I don’t find fascinating anymore watching a woman exhibitioning  herself , masturbating herself , contributing absolutely nothing in the RLC project as “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ , whatever she does now it is absolutely to justify her in apartment presence and the salary she makes - it isn’t any more spontaneous and fun enjoying herself and being happy and inevitably  this feeling is passed to the viewers - which is much more than the average of many people at this forum .

I am strict and negative because I don’t appreciate this kind of life which is all hidden , every small detail m every phone call , every important thing being kept secret like being a government thing , especially knowing that it is her choice sharing her life . I feel cheated and this comes out loud with my comments , I could stay also silent and not comment , I have accepted being humiliated and being bullied here , but I keep on repeating things that many people that I know have in their mind but they don’t post here . I remain a fan of Leora as a woman , but I am totally an anti Leora person for her character , her actions and her behavior , I find it disrespectful to the rest of the RLC subscribers and not the hardcore / worshiping fans who only care to watch tits, ass, pussy .I want to watch more , I want to watch the life of this woman , this is what I am paying for . I don’t  see it in my opinion and this is how my negativity emerges . 

I don’t also like that I bother with my comments a lot of people ( for sure e majority 😬 ) , but there are two options , either remain silent and bury my thoughts to the general favoring comments and posts which are daily published here or keep my mouth always open and comment what I see . I prefer to be a laughable person but still have the power of expressing  my thoughts rather than the constant bullying which so many dozens others have suffered and have decided to abandon this topic .

It is up to Leora to prove my thoughts and opinion wrong , for others this is the right attitude and it is expressed also publicly here , it is embraced with loving comments and posts and it is perfectly fine . If for 5 years we are going to be witness of a woman who sleeps 12 hours , leaves her apartment for 3-4 hours per day and only to come back to share her time amongst her portable devices , her TV , her bathroom , her cleaning duties and her 15-20 minutes contribution of adult entertainment when she’s in the mood , sorry , but this doesn’t excite me and I also apologize that I don’t hide it 😇

Well, I gotta agree with you

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Good comments.  She might be making money but at what cost?  She is ignoring the rest of her life's potentials. At her age she should be settled in with a family or a career. Soon her flower will have bloomed for number 1 and younger people will be hired for number 2 as she will have no experience at the same job either.

What is her resume? A paid prick teaser. Living a life in which none of her friends have ever set foot in her apartment, not even boyfriend number 2.

Easy to watcher her, her body, her sexual activities alone (and with Malia) but hard to watch her piss her life away.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

No worries mate, I was a little worried about you.

• Like 1

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening 

great tuesday for everyone

with family and friends

04/01/2022

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy Pete1960 max ste

(carefully and safely)

• Like 3

il y a 58 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Bonjour Belles filles

Léora et fille sexy

👯 👸

Bonjour _ Bonjour

bonsoir

super mardi pour tout le monde

avec la famille et les amis

01/04/2022

Bonjour à vous tous les amis

Merci Pulo

Mais on est pas encore au mois d’Avril 01/04/2022 je sais que le temps passe vite

Hier une journée calme

Beaucoup d’appels en privé et des très long comme les deux appels celui fin d’après-midi et celui de la soirée jusqu’à environ 1 h du matin mais elle avait mis ces écouteurs alors je ne sais pas avec Qui (Paul, ou son Père, ou sa copine ou Denis ou loverboy) 

Peut-être j’aurais une réponse

Bonne journée a tous

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, patou said:

Lots of private calls and very long ones like the two late afternoon and evening calls until around 1 a.m. but she had those headphones on so I don't know Who with

The only person she spoke to last night INSIDE the apartment was Paul (3 times). 

As for who she went to speak to before her bath on the OUTSIDE.....Hmmm, let me guess.

• Thanks 2

il y a 23 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

La seule personne à qui elle a parlé hier soir à l’intérieur de l’appartement était Paul (3 fois).

Quant à savoir à qui elle est allée parler avant son bain à l’extérieur... Hmmm, laisser-moi deviner.

Bonjour Guyquad

Merci pour ces précieuses informations pour l’extérieur je pense aussi à la même personne

Des fois j’arrive à capter ce que leora dit et hier vers 1H du matin j’ai cru entendre qu’elle a dit comme tu me dis c’était Paul viens me voir on ira voir des films ensemble au cinéma mais ces pas trop fiable enregistrement de la voix

• Like 2