B4 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January)

Noldus mentioned that Radislava will just pass the 400 days on RLC soon.  I think she will be the queen of all Barcelona girls since the beginning of RLC and no other girl in the future will beat Radislava (length of stay wise). Radislava will take the queen's crown from Gina ( I am not sure if Gina has a valid visa). 

We need to look at Radislava as we look at any local girl in Barcelona, Martina for example because I believe that Radislava is either permanent resident or citizen of the EU. That means she can stay on RLC as long as RLC allows her to do that. 

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Today, Radislava becomes historic ...
She passes Nelly & Bogdan (398 days) and becomes the one who has the longest continuous stay in GOV / COV.
She will join the 400-day club the day after tomorrow

longest continuous stay in GOV / COV:
Radislava 398
Nelly & Bogdan 398
Gina 377
Nora 309
Ariana 298
Amira 295
Monica 294
Irma 293

What an interesting life you have 🥱

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, moules said:

They will likely be tired little puppies.  Assuming they  transfer in Dubai, the trip time may be 15-17 hours, most of it in the air.

Holly and Tweety will  most likely be tired of all the parties and the all the sex they have had off camera. They'll probably sleep for a week. 

Then, at least I assume, the two will leave anyway. It's so typical RLC. The fun takes place elsewhere.