Leora - Home Activities (2022) #3

Brokk!

13 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Her explicit videos will be there forever for her family and friends to stumble over in which case she will want to be forgotten!

I have learned in life that people forget fast , they have the memory of a goldfish . I personally don’t think this will be a problem , I always believe that if you are a responsible and focused of what you want in life  person , these are issues that you find the way to handle . And then the question arises , can Leora be considered responsible ? If yes , why she keeps this life hidden to her social circle ? If no , why she keeps on with a life that she isn’t feeling comfortable and that causes her so many problems ? Ups , I forgot , the EUROS is sweet when they clink 😃

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Psss … don’t say this 😆😆 they will laugh that we are jealous because Leora has at the moment exactly the life she wants and that she’s so intelligent that she has nothing to be afraid of the future 😂😂😂🤣 People here  think that human beings are like robots and they have a switch of on / off that when significant changes happen , they can easily adjust .. I think Leora’s biggest fear when she ( if she ever does 😂🤣) exits RLC is how fast or not she will be forgotten .. 

No, it is not jealousy that plagues you, it is blatant ENVY. IMHO !!!!🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2