Leora - Home Activities (2022) #3

Brokk!

23 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I had one of those as well.

I'd like to have the chance to have a heart to heart talk with Loverboy. But he wouldn't listen. I wouldn't have then. But after so much there will come a time he'll look at the thousands of other women he can pick from and actually live with and happily and the exhibitionist public masturbating woman called Leora will be a distant memory.  Hope it's sooner than later. Like to see him get on with his life. Can you even believe how much the dude looks like Paul? Gotta be something psychological in that.

How many friends does Leora have? 

I can think of Paul, Malia, Denis,  the married Russian couple, a couple women at the salon, lover boy and her dad. 

Slim picking for a woman approaching middle age living in a new country for over 2 years and 4 months.

Considering only Paul (once), Malia, Denis and the maintenance crew are the only people to have entered her apartment in that amount of time.

Where I'm going with this is how does the same woman who in front of thousands of people is able to masturbate, puts things in her butt, bath, puts tampons in, takes chances being seen while naked/masturbating with Malia and Denis and on the balcony with neighbors is the same woman who won't have friends over?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions  Just think, this could be the best lay of ones life.   :biggrin:

Fuck you SC , You’ve been shagging my sweetheart behind my back you Cad ! 

Mind you the only way to shag her would be behind her back, and two paper bags, one over her head and one for you in case hers fell off.

• Haha 2