Leora - Home Activities (2022) #4

Brokk!

13 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

same shit GIF

Ahh , sorry , i have to be careful the way I express myself here , I am consider a jealous guy and having envy .. so , I try to behave 😬🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

I will be back to watch later tonight if it is worth it 🤔

You can easily put on an old recording of her from the past six months and pretend it's today ! It will be exactly the same as it was at any other time...😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Simple question , what is it worth watching when a ) it is everyday day the same , b ) you already know what you will be watching , what excites you exactly if I may ask this ? 

A suggestion. I like some of us, leave a window open with the Leora link open waiting for her to get home.  If we all instead either shut it off or move to another window her view time/people would drop like a stone. We can check the lower action delayed frames to see if anything has happened.

Is this viable? She needs a message.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You can easily put on an old recording of her from the past six months and pretend it's today ! It will be exactly the same as it was at any other time...😉

She used to get a kick out of new things.  Recently her net legging bate on the couch.

I'd like her to try a bate in front of cam 7. Close up and personal.

If she reads this it might giver her naughty little mind going. A bate 2' from the camera at crotch level would be a doozy. Let's see is she reads these. Fingers crossed

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

A suggestion. I like some of us, leave a window open with the Leora link open waiting for her to get home.  If we all instead either shut it off or move to another window her view time/people would drop like a stone. We can check the lower action delayed frames to see if anything has happened.

Is this viable? She needs a message.

She will take no notice of any type of message unless it is praising her. Why would she or  should she ? She doesn't give a ratshit what people think, she will still have her groupies blowing smoke up her arse telling her how wonderful she is.

She is now that arrogant and conceited she honestly believes she is special, and to some people she still is, whilst to others she was, but that aura of old is starting to look slightly duller and more tarnished than it used to be !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

il y a 27 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Elle est maintenant aussi arrogante et vaniteuse qu’elle croit honnêtement qu’elle est spéciale, et pour certaines personnes, elle l’est encore, tandis que pour d’autres, elle l’était, mais cette aura d’antan commence à paraître légèrement plus terne et plus ternie qu’elle ne l’était auparavant!

Vous avez vraiment raison elle devient aigrie il y a qu’elle qui compte j’ai remarqué hier pour le peut que j’était connecté elle a critiqué plusieurs personnes et je ne sais pas si Paul difficile à déchiffré était parmi eux

Je crois qu’elle a dit avant de partir je pense Paul ne que faut pas la déranger et qu’elle appellera vers 22 h ça vaut que ça vaut

• Like 1