Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #2

Noldus

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Martina & Alberto 2022 #2

With the information emnv has provided Martina is with Nelly now.  She is a bisexual and in love with Nelly, married or not she has certain needs that can only be filled by Nelly.  And by the way though it may be hard to believe Martina did work as a call girl over the summer! Alberto was aware and after a couple rough encounters, assisted with who she would and would not see.  Nelly and Bogdan too were aware!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yelt said:

With the information emnv has provided Martina is with Nelly now.  She is a bisexual and in love with Nelly, married or not she has certain needs that can only be filled by Nelly.  And by the way though it may be hard to believe Martina did work as a call girl over the summer! Alberto was aware and after a couple rough encounters, assisted with who she would and would not see.  Nelly and Bogdan too were aware!

Like i already said, that's not exactly what he said, I think you're making a bit too fast conclusions

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Like i already said, that's not exactly what he said, I think you're making a bit too fast conclusions

You should ask Martina. She has noting to hide and wants you to know!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, yelt said:

Where did you get it from? He did not say that.
She is with the classmate we have seen in the apartment and they went together to another classmate for a party.
As I wrote this morning, Alberto received a message that she was staying there to sleep.

• Upvote 1

Not the first time that she has done this.  She takes full advantage of the remaining vacation. When their studies start again, such parties will be less frequent. She is showing us 100% Martiny lifestyle...we can like it or not, but that's how she is.🤗

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, yelt said:

You should ask Martina. She has noting to hide and wants you to know!

I know that very well but it doesn't change that you make conclusions about things way too quickly and that you allow yourself to put words in the mouths of people they have never said

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, darkman said:

martina esta con candela y otra chica ( ¿? ) efectivamente es asi . 

You know. There are women who turn the tables... While Martina might enjoy the sex with an Alpha male she obviously loves to be the one in control in the relationship.. I don't think a relationship between Martina and an Alpha male would work out well....

11 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I think there is currently no need to speculate about a relationship between Martina and a male Alpha... she might be fully  busy with handling the relationship with Nelly.🤔

Yes, she's having difficulty with a relationship with another Alpha female...

• Haha 1