Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #2

Noldus

So , Martina in the summer was banging Alberto and she was a call girl 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ When she had time for all this ? It was all arranged with messages and no phonecalls ? Martina never felt or seen guilty ? She enjoyed then this all of a sudden and started doing it and then all of a sudden she stopped ? Alberto knows and has no problem ? Martina is in sexual need experiences like Masha ? 

I think we should start be serious in this forum and think just with the 1% of our mind before posting publicly assumptions that have absolutely no reality since they can’t be hold on facts . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago,  girlsfun2 said: 

And Alberto and her agree to do that. It realy a open relationship, that it, simple like that.

The most important thing in an open relationship is respect. Whatever your agreed limits, you have to show an extraordinary level of respect towards each other.

My opinion of Martina changed dramatically when she completely humiliated Alberto the first night she brought the Russian home with Alberto there. It’s very obvious that Martina has the brains in the relationship, Alberto doesn’t know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt.

Martina decided that it was ok to bring her lover home and fuck, while leaving Alberto playing with his Nintendo in the living room, 30 feet away, while multitudes watched on the internet. Did she not consider the optics? With her current employment(RLC), she had lots of optional, easy, nicer places to fuck. 

In my opinion, complete lack of respect for her partner.

Their relationship will not last if it continues, even their friendship might not survive. 

Ahh , finally someone that gets it exactly as I am also thinking . I have spoken so many times about this incident that it was also for me everything in my mind exactly the way you describe it , always good knowing  that the obvious disrespect os so easily swallowed , there’s a thing called pride in each and everyone of us inside , others have it strong and others they have it deep inside and they can move on easier . Anyway , great to read a similar opinion here 😇

I disagree about their friendship not surviving , I think their connection is unique , i consider them more best friends that hang out together in many things they do rather than boyfriend / girlfriend many times . 

1 minute ago, Adalbert said:

Well said ddhm👍. Martina a callgirl is friendly said ridiculous..

I am trying to be open minded and despite many times making fast conclusions that are wrong 😂🤣 , this is beyond imagination . It is body language involved and there’s absolutely no indication that this happened , where’s the stress of such actions , the fancy showering and preparations before a so called meeting , the free time and what we see and when we see them in the apartment , it needs appointments with a calendar  , special clothes , make up , it needs a different person in front of our screens portrayed and not the one we see all those years . I mean , come on …😵💫

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm writing this knowing that I'm ignorant on this matter. Martina is finishing her school but she is 22 years old, she goes out with classmates that are about her age. My question is: Is it that common in Spain to have teenagers drooping out high school or  I'm missing some context? Because I thought that in developed country there was no high school dropouts only in developing countries that some teens drop high school to get a job and help put food on the table.

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

•  
   6 hours ago,  girlsfun2 said: 

And Alberto and her agree to do that. It realy a open relationship, that it, simple like that.

The most important thing in an open relationship is respect. Whatever your agreed limits, you have to show an extraordinary level of respect towards each other.

My opinion of Martina changed dramatically when she completely humiliated Alberto the first night she brought the Russian home with Alberto there. It’s very obvious that Martina has the brains in the relationship, Alberto doesn’t know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt.

Martina decided that it was ok to bring her lover home and fuck, while leaving Alberto playing with his Nintendo in the living room, 30 feet away, while multitudes watched on the internet. Did she not consider the optics? With her current employment(RLC), she had lots of optional, easy, nicer places to fuck. 

In my opinion, complete lack of respect for her partner.

Their relationship will not last if it continues, even their friendship might not survive. 

Ahh , finally someone that gets it exactly as I am also thinking . I have spoken so many times about this incident that it was also for me everything in my mind exactly the way you describe it , always good knowing  that the obvious disrespect os so easily swallowed , there’s a thing called pride in each and everyone of us inside , others have it strong and others they have it deep inside and they can move on easier . Anyway , great to read a similar opinion here 😇

I disagree about their friendship not surviving , I think their connection is unique , i consider them more best friends that hang out together in many things they do rather than boyfriend / girlfriend many times . 

Basically agree with you. I'm also not sure what drove her to do it or participate in it. I think she would have accepted it if Alberto had said no to that. He didn't necessarily react well in this situation either. I think for her it was a trying of how far she can go ... a somewhat childlike behavior. Acceptable with young children but not with sensible adults. My opinion is that Nelly was also in that situation an important driver.  I don't know whether their friendship will last or not and I won't give any speculation on the subject ... at the moment it still looks good. But situations like this do not help cement a relationship.The rest we will see...😉

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm writing this knowing that I'm ignorant on this matter. Martina is finishing her school but she is 22 years old, she goes out with classmates that are about her age. My question is: Is it that common in Spain to have teenagers drooping out high school or  I'm missing some context? Because I thought that in developed country there was no high school dropouts only in developing countries that some teens drop high school to get a job and help put food on the table.

There are lots of kids that drop out of school in the US.. It's one of the big differences between the haves and the have nots... Is that what Martina did? Drop out of high school? or is she working on a higher education?

1 minute ago, tle said:

There are lots of kids that drop out of school in the US.. It's one of the big differences between the haves and the have nots... Is that what Martina did? Drop out of high school? or is she working on a higher education?

In America I know, my surprise was learn that this happens in Europe too.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

In America I know, my surprise was learn that this happens in Europe too.

I can't picture Martina dropping out of high school as much as she enjoys reading and watching educational programs on TV and the laptop...