Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #2

Noldus

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

All opinions are respected …my question is very simple … We have two top observing translators that they don’t have to prove anything as they have been credible again and again and again with the provided information , what is it exactly that they gain / win / profit ( I don’t even know any other English word to make my comment clear ) to hide this information ? Why hide this if it was true ? They are two people who understand the language because it is their native , we are lucky because they are two and I am sure many times it has happened that one perhaps was tuned in watching in the afternoon , the other in the evening , I just want to say that we have been lucky having even two .. Have they been both conspiring risking their credibility as people first and appear ridiculous by hiding such crucial info ? My question again , WHY ? 

When I watch a movie or tv series in English , I always use Greek subtitles because no matter speaking the language , I can’t understand and follow it completely and get the whole meaning and lots of idioms because I am not a native speaker . These two guys I trust blindly with their contribution , you have your opinion but honestly this is completely out of character for Martina and I can’t believe it ever happened .

I'm surprised and a bit hurt but that will pass. I will only say over time you and others on the forum will find the real truth and I will leave it there and I no longer care to be involved with the type of small mided people here.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I'm surprised and a bit hurt but that will pass. I will only say over time you and others on the forum will find the real truth and I will leave it there and I no longer care to be involved with the type of small mided people here.

Amen🙏

1 minute ago, Adalbert said:

Congratulations you have good eyes, maybe I didn't notice, but unfortunately the cameras are not the best either.

I haven't been able to see it clearly but I've been seeing a glint from the lights in the area where she had her stud.. When she moves her head the right way...

23 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I try to be fair , most times I succeed I believe ..Look now how it goes , the guys ( translators ) have passed through the course of time information that appeared valid again and again .. You provided a story with a guy called Michael , for whatever reason this story  was never validated on screen , you gave an explanation but imagine , from one side guys that they say things and the confirmation comes soon after on cameras and then a story / information you provided ( and they never confirmed ) but was never validated on cameras . 

Like in life , it is all judged by the result , therefore it is inevitable that your opinion is faced in the way it’s done .

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I try to be fair , most times I succeed I believe ..Look now how it goes , the guys ( translators ) have passed through the course of time information that appeared valid again and again .. You provided a story with a guy called Michael , for whatever reason this story  was never validated on screen , you gave an explanation but imagine , from one side guys that they say things and the confirmation comes soon after on cameras and then a story / information you provided ( and they never confirmed ) but was never validated on cameras . 

Like in life , it is all judged by the result , therefore it is inevitable that your opinion is faced in the way it’s done .

The story of The Boy Who Cried Wolf sums jman's posting up perfectly for me. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just to answer you. Michael was never disproven and again I swear to god that was very true. She said IN ENGLISH she fuck him to her friend on the phone. At Ginas birthday party she was so excited by the fact Michael designed the cake for her. She told Nelly and Bogdon as she told the whole crew at 4 about her call girl things. When Michael found out about her being a call girl he dropped her. 

One more thing. One of the translaters should listen in to her conversation with her aunt sometime. They may have to understand english. They will get a earful.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Just to answer you. Michael was never disproven and again I swear to god that was very true. She said IN ENGLISH she fuck him to her friend on the phone. At Ginas birthday party she was so excited by the fact Michael designed the cake for her. She told Nelly and Bogdon as she told the whole crew at 4 about her call girl things. When Michael found out about her being a call girl he dropped her. 

One more thing. One of the translaters should listen in to her conversation with her aunt sometime. They may have to understand english. They will get a earful.

Difficult to prove something that only exists in your head 🤣

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3