Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #2

Noldus

3 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Just to answer you. Michael was never disproven and again I swear to god that was very true. She said IN ENGLISH she fuck him to her friend on the phone. At Ginas birthday party she was so excited by the fact Michael designed the cake for her. She told Nelly and Bogdon as she told the whole crew at 4 about her call girl things. When Michael found out about her being a call girl he dropped her. 

One more thing. One of the translaters should listen in to her conversation with her aunt sometime. They may have to understand english. They will get a earful.

It's not up to people to disprove your creations.

11 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Just to answer you. Michael was never disproven and again I swear to god that was very true. She said IN ENGLISH she fuck him to her friend on the phone. At Ginas birthday party she was so excited by the fact Michael designed the cake for her. She told Nelly and Bogdon as she told the whole crew at 4 about her call girl things. When Michael found out about her being a call girl he dropped her. 

One more thing. One of the translaters should listen in to her conversation with her aunt sometime. They may have to understand english. They will get a earful.

Good story for a soap opera....but come on why should she talk in english with her friends or aunt?  Lacks any logic...🤷‍♂️

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

So, she speaks with her aunt in English and not in Spanish or dialect ? As I said again , what is it if for the translators if what you say that happened not to pass the info and perhaps even with more details ? I don’t personally believe that you create things from your imagination but I think that since you don’t speak the language , it’s like making conclusions or theories by trying to add puzzle pieces to compete the whole pattern and this leads you to false assumptions .

Emnv presented posts that you don’t speak Spanish , therefore I don’t think it can be doubted that you don’t get - at least - the detailed meaning of the talks that are shared on cameras . I have studied 6 months Russian , 4 years Italian , 8 years French and 4 years German but I wouldn’t be able to understand French and Russian even a quarter of it and around 50% of the Italian and German language  talks . I honestly believe that if we don’t know the language and we try to interpret things because we speak a similar ( in hearing mostly or Latin based ) but totally different one , we should allow or leave the things to be provided here by the native speaking ones . I don’t think that they are RLC agents that need to provide standard information for whatever  reasons or Martina and Alberto pay them so as to hide essential info that they  share on cameras , never forget also , there are thousand people watching  who simply don’t post or don’t know the forum , what’s the point that M&A make them fool also by sharing the whatever info on cameras and being completely unreliable ? Such good actors ?

Anyway , let’s end it here , anyone can believe whatever he/she wants , the results and facts always speak louder than anything else ..

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So, she speaks with her aunt in English and not in Spanish or dialect ? As I said again , what is it if for the translators if what you say that happened not to pass the info and perhaps even with more details ? I don’t personally believe that you create things from your imagination but I think that since you don’t speak the language , it’s like making conclusions or theories by trying to add puzzle pieces to compete the whole pattern and this leads you to false assumptions .

Emnv presented posts that you don’t speak Spanish , therefore I don’t think it can be doubted that you don’t get - at least - the detailed meaning of the talks that are shared on cameras . I have studied 6 months Russian , 4 years Italian , 8 years French and 4 years German but I wouldn’t be able to understand French and Russian even a quarter of it and around 50% of the Italian and German language  talks . I honestly believe that if we don’t know the language and we try to interpret things because we speak a similar ( in hearing mostly or Latin based ) but totally different one , we should allow or leave the things to be provided here by the native speaking ones . I don’t think that they are RLC agents that need to provide standard information for whatever  reasons or Martina and Alberto pay them so as to hide essential info that they  share on cameras , never forget also , there are thousand people watching  who simply don’t post or don’t know the forum , what’s the point that M&A make them fool also by sharing the whatever info on cameras and being completely unreliable ? Such good actors ?

Anyway , let’s end it here , anyone can believe whatever he/she wants , the results and facts always speak louder than anything else ..

Agree to end it here. I grew up Italian and can speak and understand it. Martina studied English and does speak a lot of it in most of her conversations. Her mother and aunt speak much english. That is where I got most of my info. You were a friend and I still consider you that. Thaks for being there.

10 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Jepp after more than one day abstinence...not sure if the girls will leave again later. So better to use every chance...😂

I think the chances of the girls going out again tonight is near 100%.

• Like 1

fijaros en como Martina, esta provocando la situación para que candela se meta en la ducha, ella sabe que eso crea audiencia, se lo ha dicho ya varias veces, antes de sacar a los perros le dijo que ya sabia donde estaban las toallas, la chica candela no parece muy cómoda mostrándose desnuda, Martina ha dejado la música puesta en el cuarto de baño, y le ha enseñado un perfume que le ha regalado Alberto, que es el mismo que usa candela, han acabado en la cama y Martina se ha desnudado delante de candela, para desinhibirla, y crear confianza. 

candela es una niña muy joven, y martina es una persona de mente fria y calculadora, vuelve a utilizar a candela igual que hizo con marta, que ya no aparece por la casa por cierto, todos estos comportamientos son de una persona muy calculadora. asi es martina con todos.

• Upvote 1