Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #2

Noldus

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm writing this knowing that I'm ignorant on this matter. Martina is finishing her school but she is 22 years old, she goes out with classmates that are about her age. My question is: Is it that common in Spain to have teenagers drooping out high school or  I'm missing some context? Because I thought that in developed country there was no high school dropouts only in developing countries that some teens drop high school to get a job and help put food on the table.

Martina is 25, her school friends are a few years younger.  The female school friend that visits is 18 or 19, and I think the male one that visits is 20.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, yelt said:

With the information emnv has provided Martina is with Nelly now.  She is a bisexual and in love with Nelly, married or not she has certain needs that can only be filled by Nelly.  And by the way though it may be hard to believe Martina did work as a call girl over the summer! Alberto was aware and after a couple rough encounters, assisted with who she would and would not see.  Nelly and Bogdan too were aware!

Can I just ask you 1 question @yelt...What colour is the sky in your world?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Basically agree with you. I'm also not sure what drove her to do it or participate in it. I think she would have accepted it if Alberto had said no to that. He didn't necessarily react well in this situation either. I think for her it was a trying of how far she can go ... a somewhat childlike behavior. Acceptable with young children but not with sensible adults. My opinion is that Nelly was also in that situation an important driver.  I don't know whether their friendship will last or not and I won't give any speculation on the subject ... at the moment it still looks good. But situations like this do not help cement a relationship.The rest we will see...😉

Ignoring Bogdan again and again and again when he has REPEATEDLY showed being against it and asked politely to stop it and both of them continuing whatever , this is first disrespect from a married woman to her husband ( I don’t know what worse she can do in a marriage ) and second disrespect from Martina to a guy who  in a way helped her with a job and PROMISED him that it will be over . I don’t know what they have done both in their lives in the past without the cameras but for me this is their BIGGEST EPIC MEGA FAILURE MISTAKE . 

It’s very bad to say but if only Bogdan was walking away and one day was waking up and said “ enough is enough “ , I can’t really imagine how Nelly would make it through alone . But like many times , men , we are victims of our dick 😂🤣

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, yelt said:

With the information emnv has provided Martina is with Nelly now.  She is a bisexual and in love with Nelly, married or not she has certain needs that can only be filled by Nelly.  And by the way though it may be hard to believe Martina did work as a call girl over the summer! Alberto was aware and after a couple rough encounters, assisted with who she would and would not see.  Nelly and Bogdan too were aware!

Please, do not mix my alias in a post with this series of stupid things, lies and false accusations.

You are free to invent whatever you want, or continue paying attention to those who do free translations without knowing the language, but DO NOT PUT MY NAME when you say these idiotic things to try to give it credibility.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ignoring Bogdan again and again and again when he has REPEATEDLY showed being against it and asked politely to stop it and both of them continuing whatever , this is first disrespect from a married woman to her husband ( I don’t know what worse she can do in a marriage ) and second disrespect from Martina to a guy who  in a way helped her with a job and PROMISED him that it will be over . I don’t know what they have done both in their lives in the past without the cameras but for me this is their BIGGEST EPIC MEGA FAILURE MISTAKE . 

It’s very bad to say but if only Bogdan was walking away and one day was waking up and said “ enough is enough “ , I can’t really imagine how Nelly would make it through alone . But like many times , men , we are victims of our dick 😂🤣

Well said.. A mega mistake for both! And now Martina is proven to be a liar!  Untrusted!  What will the forum discover next?  The story lines continues and have us all thinking, right? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan keer op keer negerend wanneer hij HERHAALDELIJK heeft laten zien er tegen te zijn en beleefd heeft gevraagd om ermee te stoppen en beiden doorgaan met wat dan ook, dit is in de eerste plaats gebrek aan respect van een getrouwde vrouw jegens haar man (ik weet niet wat erger kan ze doen in een huwelijk) en ten tweede gebrek aan respect van Martina aan een man die haar op een bepaalde manier hielp met een baan en hem BELOOFDE dat het voorbij zou zijn. Ik weet niet wat ze in het verleden in hun leven hebben gedaan zonder de camera's, maar voor mij is dit hun GROOTSTE EPISCHE MEGA FAILURE FOUT. 

Het is heel erg om te zeggen, maar als Bogdan maar wegliep en op een dag wakker werd en zei: "genoeg is genoeg", dan kan ik me echt niet voorstellen hoe Nelly het alleen zou redden. Maar zoals zo vaak, mannen, zijn we het slachtoffer van onze lul 😂 🤣

soms zit ons verstand in onze lul