Leora - Home Activities (2022) #5

Brokk!

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think that when a person seeks the best for himself / herself is a bad person , he/she becomes bad when he/she affects their lives with the decisions made . It was Malia’s  decision to be a tenant , Leora affected her obviously , it was Leora’s decision to abandon Paul , Paul never “ fought back “ with passion so as this doesn’t happen as it seems ..These two facts helped Leora to have the current life that she has in Prague as I explained in an earlier post , Leora took advantage of it but Paul and Malia gave it a go as well . 

It was revealed that Leora was speaking last spring online ( on open cameras and not hiding ) and saying that she was bored with Malia and wanting her out , all of a sudden magic , exactly when she wanted , late summer , Malia was out .These are facts and not speculations 😁 Soon after , good friend StnCld posted the famous “ what you need the enemies when you have such friends “ 😂😂😂

Not the behavior of a nice person

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Not the behavior of a nice person

In all fairness, it should be pointed out that although Leora did indeed say similar words to those stated she had absolutely nothing to do with the departure of Malia.

Malia’s extended stay because of COVID was terminated because the Czech authorities decided that her visa was no longer valid for whatever reason she may have given for wanting to continue.

At the same time, although Malia presumably appealed against the decision it was apparent to myself that she wasn’t happy with her situation in the last few weeks for whatever reason, be it regarding her mother who was ill, or boyfriend problems.

But Leora had nothing to do with her removal ! IMHO.

• Upvote 4