Leora - Home Activities (2022) #5

Brokk!

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness, it should be pointed out that although Leora did indeed say similar words to those stated she had absolutely nothing to do with the departure of Malia.

Malia’s extended stay because of COVID was terminated because the Czech authorities decided that her visa was no longer valid for whatever reason she may have given for wanting to continue.

At the same time, although Malia presumably appealed against the decision it was apparent to myself that she wasn’t happy with her situation in the last few weeks for whatever reason, be it regarding her mother who was ill, or boyfriend problems.

But Leora had nothing to do with her removal ! IMHO.

We sure noticed the sparkle go out of Malia's eyes.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

I disagree with your assessment.  IMO, Malia wanted to pursue it further.  Nevertheless, it was about money. They being roommates allowed the channel to move forward - became more 'interesting'.

If you go to Chaturbate, the couple's channel gets the most views (the president of Chaturbate said so in an interview a few months ago - I think it was on MSNBC).  People tire of seeing a pretty gal bate day after day after day. I hazard a guess that new subscribers who came to see Leora move on to another channel after a couple months (unless they became 'emotionally' involved with her). The two may have enjoyed touching each other, but that was a bonus.  They never went the next step and gave oral (and we know Leora swallows).

It comes down to the $$$.

She began to taste Malia and more frequently. Given time I'd bet more would have happened.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

She becomes alive when Paul is on the phone.  That relationship ain't over folks.  It's not about business and dogs. She digs him.

In fact, that's why she won't be ending her relationship with Paul so soon for now. Maybe we can't understand why she is also dating another man or what it means to her LB but for Paul we see that there is feeling. And no one forces her to call Paul. If she wanted Leora could limit herself to calling him only for business and for Eva.

And speaking of which, if something hasn't changed for February Eva should arrive.

• Upvote 2