Leora - Home Activities (2022) #5

Brokk!

Bonsoir

Quyquad a de bonne  information

Voilà ce que j’ai pu enregistrer sur l’appel la copine je pense qui l’appeler pour le narguilé et elle a dit qu’elle ne fumait plus et elle l’avait plus je pense q une copine est revenue d’Italie avec des cadeaux les copine irons chercher un narguilé mais leora ne fumera pas et elle a demandé si les copines vont emporter de la nourriture car elle n’a rien dans son frigo elle a demandé de lui apporter pour elle

Et elle a dit je me prépare

Si toute la traduction est bonne comme elle parle très vte alors ?

Je suis rentré très tard aujourd’hui j’ai pu la suivre un peut avant d’aller me coucher

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

She got that temporary tattoo back on. She hadn't used it since last summer.

She's a bad-ass chick going out to thumb a ride from a fat-ass Harley dude with a teardrop tatted below his left eye. Dude will fuck her bare-back against the banana seat.

I hope that paints a fantasy for ya'll with one hand on the keyboard and the other on your joystick.

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, patou said:

Good evening

Quyquad has good   information

This is what I was able to record on the call the girlfriend I think who to call her for the hookah and she said she no longer smoked and she no longer had it I think a friend came back from Italy with gifts the girlfriend will go get a hookah but leora will not smoke and she asked if the girlfriends will take food because she has nothing in her fridge she asked to bring it for her

And she said I'm getting ready

If the whole translation is good as it speaks very quickly then?

Yes that's pretty much the gist it.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Leora’s friends ; “ Do you think we could one day hang out in your apartment “

Leora ; “ My apartment has cameras and I think you wouldn’t like to be in front of them “ 

Leora’s friends ; “ Cameras ? 😱😱 What for ? “ 

Leora ; “ ……….. “ 

Whoever has imagination can fill in the ……. But then , if Leora has never ever spoken to anyone about the cameras , what’s her eternal excuse of nobody being invited in her apartment for occasions like this one today or when she’s asked by her so called friends ? 

Pfff , BS 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Upvote 1

leora heeft zelf haar vriend opgebeld om gezellig samen tv te kyken by hem thuis.ze ging nog stoppen by een winkel voor by de tv avond. plus er gaat nog iemand komen om het haar van leora by te knippen . ze gaat niet veel risico nemen inverband met covit.ze heeft nog geen spuiten laten zetten

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Feelings for Paul in my opinion are those of a “ soul mate “ , brother soul , best friend , someone she can trust since after 2,5 years she has no one that  she can trust , feel secure and comfortable .

perfect husband material

• Haha 1

ddhm wrote

Leora’s friends ; “ Do you think we could one day hang out in your apartment “

Leora ; “ My apartment has cameras and I think you wouldn’t like to be in front of them “ 

Leora’s friends ; “ Cameras ? 😱😱 What for ? “ 

Leora ; “ ……….. “ 

If there is nothing wrong with what she is doing and nothing to ashamed about it wouldn't be a problem for her. 

Her friends ask, "What are the camera's for?"  She replies, " I get paid by allowing people to watch me 24/7.  My mainstay audience is there to watch me spread my legs, masturbate, do anal insertions, shower, masturbate and be masturbated to orgasm until recently by my former life long female BFF/roommate, and even put tampons in in front  them so they pay by the moth for full access. Come on in and visit me on cam."

She wants it both ways

• Haha 3

ik zeg nooit veel maar haar vriend weet alles wat er afspeelt op het apartement.leora heeft hem als verteld.en ze neemt hem in bescherming om niet op het apartement te komen. en paul weet er ook van.tog plezant als je de taal verstaat

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1