Leora - Home Activities (2022) #5

Brokk!

28 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

ddhm wrote

Leora’s friends ; “ Do you think we could one day hang out in your apartment “

Leora ; “ My apartment has cameras and I think you wouldn’t like to be in front of them “ 

Leora’s friends ; “ Cameras ? 😱😱 What for ? “ 

Leora ; “ ……….. “ 

If there is nothing wrong with what she is doing and nothing to ashamed about it wouldn't be a problem for her. 

Her friends ask, "What are the camera's for?"  She replies, " I get paid by allowing people to watch me 24/7.  My mainstay audience is there to watch me spread my legs, masturbate, do anal insertions, shower, masturbate and be masturbated to orgasm until recently by my former life long female BFF/roommate, and even put tampons in in front  them so they pay by the moth for full access. Come on in and visit me on cam."

She wants it both ways

No question her social life is severely impacted with the cameras.   But it has (unfortunately) become a way of life for her. She doesn't realize how the cams have impacted her growth as a person.  Another reason why I say she needs to get out of the RLC bubble ASAP.

Regarding a boyfriend, I'm not on board that she actually has a boyfriend (vs a boy_friend). When a guy or gal are in the early stages of courting, he/she can't see/speak enough to the other person.  That early infatuation stage hasn't /didn'thappened (from what I have seen/read). And for him not to come to the apartment frequently (he has to accept her living arrangements to be serious about her),...just some things don't add up for me.  I want her to get dick, just with a meaningful, long term relationship having nothing to do living the RLC life.

And on a side note, this forum and Leora remind me more and more each day of the movie Truman, where voyeurs, looking from the outside in, comment on her behavior and what she might do next.  I'm waiting for a lightbulb to fall from the bathroom ceiling. 😀

• Confused 1

On 1/9/2022 at 8:26 PM, ddhm said:

Leora’s friends ; “ Do you think we could one day hang out in your apartment “

Leora ; “ My apartment has cameras and I think you wouldn’t like to be in front of them “ 

Leora’s friends ; “ Cameras ? 😱😱 What for ? “ 

Leora ; “ ……….. “ 

Whoever has imagination can fill in the ……. But then , if Leora has never ever spoken to anyone about the cameras , what’s her eternal excuse of nobody being invited in her apartment for occasions like this one today or when she’s asked by her so called friends ? 

Pfff , BS 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Leora...."Oh what a Lonely Boy....Oh what a Loney Boy....Oh what a Lonely Boy" ! 

Leora's friends...."Were you referring to anyone in particular or were you just singing" ?

Leora...."Oh, just some jealously obsessed ridiculously repetitious individual who possesses quite a speculative and insinuative imagination and spends 85% to 95% of his time on a website because he obviously has no friends or family that seem to care to associate with him, even during holidays so he must be quite a Lonely Boy".

Leora's friends...."Oh ok, well we didn't know if you were maybe just singing a few lines from an old song or referring to anyone in particular".

Leora...."I was actually doing both".

Leora's friends...."We understand now and way to go girl" 👌

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening 

great monday for everyone

with family and friends

10/01/2022        10/January/2022

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy Pete1960 max ste

(carefully and safely)

• Like 1

I noticed the remarkable similarities between Leora and the chicken below !

Both Bald !

Both Lifeless !

Both have their heads somewhere else !

Both Waiting To Be Stuffed !

3,635 Plucked Stock Photos and Images - 123RF         😁                                                                          

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I noticed the remarkable similarities between Leora and the chicken below !

Both Bald !

Both Lifeless !

Both Waiting To Be Stuffed !

3,635 Plucked Stock Photos and Images - 123RF         😁                                                                          

How's it weighed?

In LBs?......

Great Job Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@ Howard and I had a discussion yesterday regarding membership of RLC.

Since then I have been sent the totals of visitors per day since July 2021.

The figures represent the number of " hits " the RLC page received on average per day and not membership numbers. The "hits " would be a combination of members, non members (who just look at the thumbs)and curiosity/accidental incidents.

It is worth bearing in mind that if someone visits the page several times daily that is counted several times, so if I for instance looked in the at 0800  1100 1500 1800 2300 that is counted as 5 " hits "

In July 2021 there was an average 640,000 "hits" per day

August. 166,000

September. 48,000

October.  403,000

November. 166,000

December. 403,000

Top Countries

France 26.8%
  Germany 19.1%
  Egypt 8.6%
  USA 7.1%
  Cyprus 5.0