Leora - Home Activities (2022) #5

Brokk!

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

In fact, that's why she won't be ending her relationship with Paul so soon for now. Maybe we can't understand why she is also dating another man or what it means to her LB but for Paul we see that there is feeling. And no one forces her to call Paul. If she wanted Leora could limit herself to calling him only for business and for Eva.

And speaking of which, if something hasn't changed for February Eva should arrive.

Feelings for Paul in my opinion are those of a “ soul mate “ , brother soul , best friend , someone she can trust since after 2,5 years she has no one that  she can trust , feel secure and comfortable .As long as this feeling isn’t appearing or she isn’t allowing it in her life , Paul will always be present ..Plus , as we have said , you can’t want the guy that if all things go wrong not to be present .. 

Why not a photo on the laptop of him ( Paul ) and Eva all 3 together ? Why not even a masturbation in front of him ? Why not traveling in Russia , picking up the dog by herself and bring it in Prague ? She’s native Russian , she only needs a PCR test to enter .And traveling back in Czech Republic , well , she is officially registered and living in Czech Republic , what prevents her from all of these ? The poor dog is going to be unaccompanied with whatever this means in any way that might arrive ( that I personally don’t think so ) in Prague . Last but certainly not least , according to posts , Leora has put such an effort to bring the dog in Prague , have you seen the same passion to bring Paul or even double since it is her whatever guy that he is ? More efforts for a dog than the man you have shared half of your life ..but what do I know …

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

In fact, that's why she won't be ending her relationship with Paul so soon for now. Maybe we can't understand why she is also dating another man or what it means to her LB but for Paul we see that there is feeling. And no one forces her to call Paul. If she wanted Leora could limit herself to calling him only for business and for Eva.

She referred to Paul as the 'Love of my life' only about 2 weeks ago. 

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She referred to Paul as the 'Love of my life' only about 2 weeks ago. 

I believe it a little but apart from phone calls and video calls she is not very good at showing it in practice... 

Archived