Leora - Home Activities (2022) #6

pulo filipe

18 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Leora friends a Lady and Man will stay in Malia's old room and the cameras would not bother them?

I think they will probably stay in a near by hotel, but will visit the apartment , but her girl friend might come on her own as i've only heard them speak about her renewing her passport last year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

44 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

I think they will probably stay in a near by hotel, but will visit the apartment , but her girl friend might come on her own as i've only heard them speak about her renewing her passport last year. 

Thank you GAG-HER I would have thought an Hotel would have been the correct course of action.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Detrez said:

When is the last time Leora has done anything significant on camera?  Please do not mention the bate for camera sessions.

Before Covid with Paul , after Covid fake things 90% with Malia .

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Because leora has talked about your silly remarks like this today, i will try to explain the situation , the only man leora is interested in is paul, but they are not together because of him, her and LB have not been close for months and months, he is a friend still and there might be other benefits now and then. 

The man she has phoned recently for many hours is an old friend from when she was  around 18-20 years old , he is a very intelligent man and they talk about the past and stuff going on in the world.  She has another male friend who she started walking and chatting with end of november , but he made a mistake and bought her flowers , ive not heard him mentioned since, but they still could  be still going out for walks. 

Btw douchebag was invited to stay with leora between xmas and new year for a couple of days but he had already planned to go home to belarus for that time,  in fact when leora was on skype with malia before xmas , leora phoned douche , but he was travelling home at the time, so could only text back. 

Just curious, how do you know this man is very intelligent?

8 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Just curious, how do you know this man is very intelligent?

When she talks to him, she has said on few occasions, how she enjoys talking to him as he is intelligent, and how the time flies by even when speaking for 5-6 hours,  this is why she gets on with paul so well, he understands her frame of mind.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5