Leora - Home Activities (2022) #6

pulo filipe

8 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I don't know what game Leora is playing but if the third wheel is confirmed, it is a game that will not come out good. Her love life is practically at the mercy of the waves... 

Because leora has talked about your silly remarks like this today, i will try to explain the situation , the only man leora is interested in is paul, but they are not together because of him, her and LB have not been close for months and months, he is a friend still and there might be other benefits now and then. 

The man she has phoned recently for many hours is an old friend from when she was  around 18-20 years old , he is a very intelligent man and they talk about the past and stuff going on in the world.  She has another male friend who she started walking and chatting with end of november , but he made a mistake and bought her flowers , ive not heard him mentioned since, but they still could  be still going out for walks. 

Btw douchebag was invited to stay with leora between xmas and new year for a couple of days but he had already planned to go home to belarus for that time,  in fact when leora was on skype with malia before xmas , leora phoned douche , but he was travelling home at the time, so could only text back. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

On 1/12/2022 at 5:40 PM, GAG-HER said:

Because leora has talked about your silly remarks like this today, i will try to explain the situation , the only man leora is interested in is paul, but they are not together because of him, her and LB have not been close for months and months, he is a friend still and there might be other benefits now and then. 

The man she has phoned recently for many hours is an old friend from when she was  around 18-20 years old , he is a very intelligent man and they talk about the past and stuff going on in the world.  She has another male friend who she started walking and chatting with end of november , but he made a mistake and bought her flowers , ive not heard him mentioned since, but they still could  be still going out for walks. 

Btw douchebag was invited to stay with leora between xmas and new year for a couple of days but he had already planned to go home to belarus for that time,  in fact when leora was on skype with malia before xmas , leora phoned douche , but he was travelling home at the time, so could only text back. 

And she made it very clear to the guy in November that she wasn't interested in anything like 'that' and that her love is back in Russia.

Typical behaviour from her to invite Douchebag, despite already saying out loud that she isn't comfortable when he's there. Perfect example of her Fake 'Clickbait' which people should remember if he does return. 

She has been in contact with LB recently, but as you say, it's nowhere near as close as before, and certainly looks even less in the last few days.

Plus it's worth a repeat again, for those who still may not be aware - She and Paul never actually split up. She simply emigrated, and technically (as we can clearly see) they are still together.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

31 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, it was all fine and just catching up with someone from the past. Nothing like 'that'. She wouldn't stop talking, as is her want though! So nothing in it. I thought at one point it could have been Douche, but no, and it would have contradicted only talking when drunk etc. But it was a friend from the distant past, someone we have never met/known.

From the way you described him, he looked like Denis (I mean, apart from Paul, he's the only guy Leora has known for a long time).

I hope for her that things remain this way for the moment. Another guy in the game would be absurd and meaningless (as if there was already a sense now...😁).

Just now, Brokk! said:

From the way you described him, he looked like Denis (I mean, apart from Paul, he's the only guy Leora has known for a long time).

I hope for her that things remain this way for the moment. Another guy in the game would be absurd and meaningless (as if there was already a sense now...😁).

Well, impossible as he is thousands of miles away anyway! 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Thanks for this info

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes because they visited the old apartment, and the woman (name obviously isn;t written down here) may visit at some point this year for a short trip.

Didn't a woman visit at the old apartment and cuddle or more?

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, impossible as he is thousands of miles away anyway! 😄

I learned not to underestimate Leora and her choices (and above all not to blindly believe her words). So I immediately thought the worst.

Gag is right to say that I said silly remarks 😆

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I learned not to underestimate Leora and her choices (and above all not to blindly believe her words). So I immediately thought the worst.

Hey, with how she can be, NO ONE can be blamed for thinking certain things! Leora has lived a crazy life for quite a while now anyway as we know. But i learned not to take things at face value a long time ago!

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Most of the remarks on here are silly and WRONG , and i usually just let you all get on with it ,   but as leora made it clear  to the good translators when speaking to paul today that she is being accused of basically sleeping with every man she speaks to in other country around the world , i thought i would just clear a few things for  you all. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5