Leora - Home Activities (2022) #6

pulo filipe

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Max, but she has been fabricating things for a long time now, hence the reason I ceased my membership recently.

There used to be times when she at least used her ample imagination, and put some effort and pride into what is essentially a reasonable occupation, that has given her limited fame and a small fortune into the bargain, but sadly no longer ! 

People will make of it whatever they wish, some will agree with my assessment and others will be blind to the obvious because to admit otherwise would be to burst thier "special" psychological emotional bubble that they have been in for years with her.

She used to at least make an effort to stimulate interest and an imaginary bond between her and her audience, but sadly she no longer feels that is necessary. She is now no more than mechanical, calculating, choreographed, predictable and to my mind boring and stale, whilst at the same time showing complete disinterest and disdain for the audience (who are a necessary nuisance to her ), who have been mainly loyal to her over the years.

So yes Max ! Leora is manipulative, untruthful, sly, devious, arrogant, narcissistic, and totally disinterested, who's only interest is making money, all wrapped up in a well put together body and attractive face.

People could do worse than take a long hard dispassionate look at her, and analyse whether she is as interested and committed as she once was.....I personally think not, but would like to hear the reasons why others think differently, then perhaps I could be convinced to think differently.🤔

Well after Howard's comments yesterday (and many others BTW) you stick the looming pin into my balloon.

"Leora is manipulative, untruthful, sly, devious, arrogant, narcissistic, and totally disinterested, who's only interest is making money, all wrapped up in a well put together body and attractive face."

Dang it   I was hoping one good attribute would stick to her but alas  That body isn't going to last much longer. She is gonna get a big wake up call when the late eating and middle age hits her.  What will she think of her self centered self when the face and body goes.

• Confused 3

20 hours ago, Brokk! said:

We also lacked "the spare wheel" now. I hope he is just a simple friend she hasn't heard from in a long time, managing 3 people at the same time in two different places is absolutely not possible for her. She can barely handle Paul and LB. 

No, it was all fine and just catching up with someone from the past. Nothing like 'that'. She wouldn't stop talking, as is her want though! So nothing in it. I thought at one point it could have been Douche, but no, and it would have contradicted about only talking when drunk, being uninteresting etc. So it was just a friend from her distant past, someone we have never met/known.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, it was all fine and just catching up with someone from the past. Nothing like 'that'. She wouldn't stop talking, as is her want though! So nothing in it. I thought at one point it could have been Douche, but no, and it would have contradicted only talking when drunk etc. But it was a friend from the distant past, someone we have never met/known.

Be interesting to know what she said to him and how she is framing her life to him. No mention of the cams and bating for sure

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

They just spoke mainly about the past and their youth.

You guys are right, she has a whole life built on her control of each relationship. How can she keep track of what reality she tells to each person as they are all different.  Pocket relationships.

Does the married Russian couple know of her voyeur cam status? That would be interesting

• Confused 1