Leora - Home Activities (2022) #6

pulo filipe

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

You can clearly say and bring me examples what do you mean by hypocrisy . And then, if you want , when you present me my hypocrisy comments , I can then answer and oppose your comment . 

What is it with  anyone of you monitoring my posts at the rest of topics ? What do the rest RLC topics and the tenants there have to do with this one here apart from all being just employees of the same employer ? Please , if you wish , be kind enough and present me the facts , otherwise , I can’t explain myself or even say to you “ yes , on this you are right , I might be prejudiced of Leora’s behavior in comparison to someone else’s “  .

Last but not least , again ddhm says something and the post has to do with him , honestly , where are the comments and posts analyzing the tenant  of this apartment or the apartment’s quality or generally any comments concerning this place ? Because quite frankly , you like it or not , ALL of my posts ( well , 9 out of 10 ) speak about Leora and criticizing her , indeed they do negative at a 90% range as well . Ahh , what can I do , I am not pulo that i see 101% all nice and positive . 

Since this site's various forum threads are open to other registered site members and guests alike to read when they so choose to, a question could be asked what is it with you insinuating that others might be monitoring your posts. Could it be that you do not like being criticized for any of the comments that you make in regards to a woman that in reality you actually do not know ? It certainly has seemed so. Yet, you have certainly seemed willing to continuously dish it out, even when a substantial portion of it has been not much more than ridiculous comments of repetition.

Particularly since it has been noticed that these threads have not been the only threads where some of your comments have been responded to in some ways that were either contradictive to some of the comments contained in quite a number of your posts, or pointing out something in particular to quite a number of comments contained in a number of your posts for quite an extensive period of time now, and particularly more so in these threads than any of the others.

You have admitted that almost all of your comments in these threads are that of a negative nature, many of which have been quite repetitious and often repeated for quite an extended period of time now as well, when although an occasional comment of a negative nature or repetition might be noticed in some of the sites other threads, they have been noticed seldomly compared to these threads.

Most people do not care to continuosly notice forms of negativity on any constant basis anywhere, yet you continue with such ridiculous comments of negative repetition in these threads. Another question that could be asked is are you actually 44 years old, or perhaps rather 14 years old. Anyone who continues as much negative repetition in any certain or particular place as long as you have in these threads, could very well be considered the latter since those types of behavioral actions are exhibited from those of younger ages much more often rather than those of older ages.

Perhaps if you were actually employed somewhere you would not have so much spare time on your hands for it to seem like you spend 85% to 95% of your time on this website, much of which you have seemed jealously obsessed about a woman of whom you actually do not know, by continuing a ridiculous repetition of speculative sarcasm or derogative insinuations in these threads in regards to. 

• Upvote 4