B6 - General Topic 2022 # 2 (January) Fiora, Harley

Despite all we've been criticizing in Fiora, which is mostly true, she has a point in this matter. Harley just can't be this lazy and sloppy, and simply not clean (or barely do it) and keep acummulating dirty or untidy stuff, especially since she spends a lot of time at home doing pretty much almost nothing (as it's been today all day)

25 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Despite all we've been criticizing in Fiora, which is mostly true, she has a point in this matter. Harley just can't be this lazy and sloopy, and simply not clean (or barely do it) and keep acummulating dirty or untidy stuff, especially since she spends a lot of time at home doing pretty much almost nothing (as it's been today all day)

Sloopy? This kind?

• Haha 2

@HarleyFatboySo, to put you into context. Basically, Fiora came back home with her guy in the middle of the afternoon and found Harley lying on the couch (as she does/ has been doing a lot of the time) with some acummulated dirty stuff on the couch table, and still found the dirty dishes she left and has been accumulating in the kitchen for like 3 days or more, and the dishwasher (which Harley also fullfilled) still to empty. And so, she got mad at her and they started arguing and yelling at each other aggressively, and Fiora made her get up and go clean the kitchen. And Harley even yelled and cursed back at Fiora, trying to justify herself

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

@HarleyFatboySo, to put you into context. Basically, Fiora came back home with her guy in the middle of the afternoon and found Harley lying on the couch (as she does/ has been doing a lot of time) with some acummulated dirty stuff on the table near the couch, and still found the dirty dishes she left and accumulated in the kitchen for like 3 days or more, and the dishwasher (which Harley also fullfilled) still to empty. And so, she got mad at her and they started arguing and yelling at each other aggressively, and Fiora made her get up and go clean the kitchen. And harley even yelled and cursed back at Fiora, trying to justify herself

I just seems to me that Fiora could have tried a different approach.  Very rarely does screaming and yelling to make a point ever do any good.  Did Fiora, if all you say is true, have a right to be upset with Harley, yes but it's the way she handled it that seems to be the problem in my opinion.  If this is something that has been occurring a lot since they have been in the apartment together, then maybe they ought to switch rooms and see if anything changes.  If that doesn't work, then one of them needs to just go on their marry way.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just seems to me that Fiora could have tried a different approach.  Very rarely does screaming and yelling to make a point ever do any good.  Did Fiora, if all you say is true, have a right to be upset with Harley, yes but it's the way she handled it that seems to be the problem in my opinion.  If this is something that has been occurring a lot since they have been in the apartment together, then maybe they ought to switch rooms and see if anything changes.  If that doesn't work, then one of them needs to just go on their marry way.

Don't get me wrong and I'm not trying to defend Fiora. But maybe she's been holding this for days, because Harley has been spending a lot of time on the couch doing pretty much almost nothing and just accumulating dirty and untidy stuff around her for days (maybe weeks) and keeps repeating this attitude. Since Fiora left with her guy, she only cleaned the kithen and went back to the couch untill now, still with all her dirty stuf on the couch table, and even something more she grabbed from the fridge

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Don't get me wrong and I'm not trying to defend Fiora. But maybe she's been holding this for days, because Harley has been spending a lot of time on the couch doing pretty much almost nothing and just accumulating dirty and untidy stuff around her for days (maybe weeks) and keeps repeating this attitude. Since Fiora left with her guy, she only cleaned the kithen and went back to the couch untill now, still with all her dirty stuf on the couch table

Everyone is different in this scenario.  Fiora is the clean freak and Harley not so much.  Fiora is the showboat and expects the rest of the girls on RLC to be the showboats as well and maybe there is some resentment for that from Harley.  Who knows...I certainly do not lol.  Maybe Harley is pissed that she drew the short straw...who knows lol.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Everyone is different in this scenario.  Fiora is the clean freak and Harley not so much.  Fiora is the showboat and expects the rest of the girls on RLC to be the showboats as well and maybe there is some resentment for that from Harley.  Who knows...I certainly do not lol.  Maybe Harley is pissed that she drew the short straw...who knows lol.

That's not the point in here. The point is more that Harley just can't contiune being this lazy and careless with the house. She can't just keep leaving and accumulating dirty and untidy stuff for hours and days and just ly on the couch, eat and drink (and throw the dishes in the kitchen sinks or not empty the dishwasher), pee/ poop, shower/ bath and barely clean. We're not even talking about cleaning every minute or second

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

That's not the point. The point is more that Harley just can't contiune being this lazy and careless with the house. She can't just keep leaving and accumulating dirty and untidy stuff for hours and days and just ly on the couch, eat and drink (and throw the dishes in the kitchen sinks or not empty the dishwasher), pee/ poop, shower/ bath and barely clean. We're not even talking about cleaning every minute or second

Apparently she can from the sound of it.