B6 - General Topic 2022 # 2 (January) Fiora, Harley

8 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Fiora and Harley arguing and yelling at each other, because Harley didn't clean the dishes and only lays down on the couch. Fiora made her get up and go clean

Which is also her bed...her royal highness  has a big double bed!!...Enough said 😒

I've just checked replay and it was hardly like a bomb had hit the place, and would take 5 mins to tidy up. It looked like Fiora came home in a bad mood and took it out on Harley. Harley didn't take any shit though...

Personally I've never been a fan of Fiora...She's not to my taste and tends to exaggerate pretty much everything she does...especially sexual 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Which is also her bed...her royal highness  has a big double bed!!...Enough said 😒

I've just checked replay and it was hardly like a bomb had hit the place, and would take 5 mins to tidy up. It looked like Fiora came home in a bad mood and took it out on Harley. Harley didn't take any shit though...

Personally I've never been a fan of Fiora...She's not to my taste and tends to exaggerate pretty much everything she does...especially sexual 

Despite all that of her taking it out on Harley, which I can understand on the one hand, she still has a point. Harley spends a lot of time home alone, and mostly laying down on the couch, how can she be without even taking care of the dishes? 

12 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Despite all that of her taking it out on Harley, which I can understand on the one hand, she still has a point. Harley spends a lot of time home alone, and mostly laying down on the couch, how can she be without even taking care of the dishes?

Yes, I sort of agree because I'm 1 for cleaning and tidying up as I go...I hate mess. But I think Fiora handled it poorly and over reacted. Maybe there's something else underlying. I briefly tuned in yesterday and at 1 point thought Fiora wasn't happy with Harley and was having a serious conversation with her...
I think I feel a bit sorry for Harley...being demoted to the sofa/bed...She seems to have drawn the short straw...but she might be happy...who knows 

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, I sort of agree because I'm 1 for cleaning and tidying up as I go...I hate mess. But I think Fiora handled it poorly and over reacted. Maybe there's something else underlying. I briefly tuned in yesterday and at 1 point thought Fiora wasn't happy with Harley and was having a serious conversation with her...
I think I feel a bit sorry for Harley...being demoted to the sofa/bed...She seems to have drawn the short straw...but she might be happy...who knows 

I can understand it might have been too much, but on the other hand those dishes were mainly hers or ones that she took for Olivia and Ulyana and and have been there for like 3 or more days now, without the dishwasher having been emptied too (which Harley filled)

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

I can understand it might have been too much, but on the other hand those dishes were mainly hers or ones that she took for Olivia and Ulyana and and have been there for 2 or 3 days now, without the dish washer having been emptied too (which Harley filled)

I hadn't realised they'd been there all that time Costa...I rarely tune into B6...In which case she had no excuse and it's the height of laziness...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hadn't realised they'd been there all that time Costa...I rarely tune into B6...In which case she had no excuse and it's the height of laziness...

She barely cleans, and spends most of the time on the couch (which is also her bed) and mostly only gets up to cook and eat, shower/ bath or pee/ poop or to go out (when she isn't with O&U or with Fiora, or her guy around). I would also get upset with her

• Upvote 1