B6 - General Topic 2022 # 2 (January) Fiora, Harley

28 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

So that means they will leave RLC ? Because if the girls will stay on RLC, RLC is supposed to look for an apartment not the girls.

I suppose RLC gives them freedom to decide whether they want to stay longer or not, and to ask for an apartment and look for it together with the staff and negociate. I suppose it was what happened with Gina. They wouldn't give her an apt just because, she must have wanted to stay longer and have her own apt. I think RLC wants them to feel at ease and tries to guarantee their confort the maximum, whilist also protecting their privacy the maximum

28 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I suppose RLC gives them freedom to decide whether they want to stay longer or not, and to ask for an apartment and look for it together with the staff and negociate. I suppose it was what happened with Gina. They wouldn't give her an apt just because, she must have wanted to stay longer and have her own apt. I think RLC wants them to feel at ease and tries to guarantee their confort the maximum, whilist also protecting their privacy the maximum

Thanks for the explanation. I am sure RLC already told the girls what maximum monthly rent RLC can pay. Otherwise, these girls will choose a fancy apartments with

5,000 or  6,000 monthly rent 😆 and at that time RLC will really get mad 😡 at the girls not when they made loud noises  😛

10 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Thanks for the explanation. I am sure RLC already told the girls what maximum monthly rent RLC can pay. Otherwise, these girls will choose a fancy apartments with

5,000 or  6,000 monthly rent 😆 and at that time RLC will really get mad 😡 at the girls not when they made loud noises  😛

Those are just speculations 😉. But even 5000 or 6000 I think is more than enough for a decent apt

14 minutes ago, james deen said:

i feel like these girls are overdoing the bs a little and are trying to hard but at least they try different things

This probably is what girls do in their own intimicy, with the difference that they're doing it consciously on cameras with other people watching. But they exaggerate a lot (and sometimes fake) for the cams