Leora - Home Activities (2022) #7

taxio

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Leora simply chooses who and what is private / important to be on cameras and who / what  isn’t . Imagine in all of the apartments the same tactic , tenants  hiding to make a phonecall because there’s a problem . In most of the apartments , hardly anyone would sit to listen to a 2- 3- 4 hours phonecall , simply because the majority of the subscribers don’t care actually .But Leora believes she’s so precious and suspicious that all she does and says , there are people who watch her 24/7 just to interpret even the tone of her voice and the whatever dialect she will use at any phonecall . 

She believes that because 5-6 people have obsession of watching her even if she locks herself in the toilet for her natural need , the rest of the people watching give a shit of what she says . The joke of this place and the behavior of Leora continues 😂😂🤣🤣 And RLC keeps on with her despite each and everyday going to “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ to the “ hiding life “ even now while on cameras . Narcissism , egoism , the idea of being a special person and that this life that SHE HAS CHOSEN to do she needs to hide it , it is beyond me , what’s the point continuing if she can’t even make  phonecalls now ?

It is like , with anyone else that she present on cameras they won’t speak a couple of private  things or say something that viewers shouldn’t listen .But imagine , even if you need now except the people that you can’t / don’t want to bring inside your apartment  being scared that you will reveal a small detail of a problem in a pubic phonecall , as I say it , biggest joke ever . Anyway , RLC pays the price , their business is hurt , they continue allowing her a behavior that it’s against what the site advertises , that for me says it all about the value that this woman for this site has . An “ imprisoned site “ by the behavior of its main tenant and an imprisoned tenant that can’t speak , behave , feel free in her own apartment …and then they tell me why I say it prison all the time 😂😂 What is it if you can’t speak free , feel free to do , express ,act , behave in any way you want and wish because you are afraid how people will criticize you ? Whatever , it is all BS 😂😂😂😂

Imagine if some of the other participants didn't have to hide to do drugs rather than have some phone conversations that are done for more privacy. Imagine that you were employed or had some family members or friends that visited with you occasionally so you were not so lonesome and isolated that you feel compelled to spend 85% to 95% of your time on this website, much of which you spend jealously obsessed about a woman whom you've only ever seen through the lenses of some cams and only know what you do about her because of reading what gets mentioned in the threads on this site, much of which is no more than speculation or insinuation, just like most of your repetitive comments.  

• Upvote 6