Leora - Home Activities (2022) #7

taxio

10 hours ago, Nicholas said:

The thing is, no one should let what she does or doesn't do bother them that much. Since she is afterall a woman who we can only observe at times through some cams on the internet, she is not like someone that any of us actually know personally, although it may seem that way at times, since her every move while she is at the apartment has seemed to be scrutinized much more so than it once seemed to be, once upon a time.

I imagine the reason she is scrutinised much more nowadays is because in the other apartment and the first four months of Prague she was more " productive " and more visible around the apartment, wheras nowadays she spends the majority of her time either sleeping, outside activities, in toilet or " downstairs " talking on social media or whatever else she does, whilst her " productivity " has dropped to such an extent it is either almost non existent or at best repetitive predictable and borderline boring.

Perhaps people scrutinise her more because they are looking for signs of life, and perhaps a signal from her that she realises that people expect her to actually do something imaginative on occasions, instead as SC so eloquently states " same shit, different day "

I respect your views and those of some of the other die hard supporters when they can bother to write something interesting, instead of their narrow minded often condescending replies to other members points of view, but whatever the " groupies " may say or answer, they have selective memories, and although they would say otherwise they are in denial to the fact that Leora has lost her sparkle in many peoples opinion.    

Although I don’t agree with much of what you write I respect the fact you have at least the courage of your convictions to  say something in her defence, whereas most of the other groupies can’t put up a reasonable argument in defence of her, except pathetically pointing to the replay favourites as the answer….It isn’t,  and anyone with a grain of common sense would realise that viewing numbers on anything shown on the web can and are enhanced to suit the site owners agenda, and that appears to be the case in the RLC “ Cover Girl “ situation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think she was talking to someone (possibly female) who needed advice for a personal issue they had, that's why she took it in private. I could be mistaken but this is how it sounded when she called Paul after, i think she'd already told him about it before calling via text for said privacy (i.e not on cam). 

Unless i'm scrutinising toooooooooooooooooo much. 🙄

Helpful facts, or bullshit theories. Your choice people. I couldn't give a flying fuck either way.

In any case, it has always been two hours locked in a bathroom. It was better if she went to this friend's house and then came back, it would be the same thing.

And in any case it was evident that she did not want to iron. 😁

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je pense qu’elle parlait à quelqu’un (peut-être une femme) qui avait besoin de conseils pour un problème personnel qu’ils avaient, c’est pourquoi elle l’a pris en privé. Je pourrais me tromper mais c’est comme ça que ça sonnait quand elle a appelé Paul après, je pense qu’elle lui en avait déjà parlé avant d’appeler par SMS pour cette intimité (c’est-à-dire pas sur cam ).

À moins que je ne scrute trop. 🙄

Des faits utiles, ou des théories de conneries. Vos personnes de choix. Je ne pouvais pas me faire foutre de toute façon.

Bonjour A tous

Merci pour vos commentaires de la nuit

Beaucoup de temps passé au téléphone dans les toilettes et appelle à Paul merci à Guyquad de me donner des nouvelles sur les appels de Paul car je n’avais plus beaucoup

pendant deux semaines je ne vais rien voir mais j’aurais mon téléphone pour lire vos messages et s’il y a des évènements nouveaux

Bon dimanche Léora un après-midi surement à repasser

Merci à tous bon dimanche

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

In any case, it has always been two hours locked in a bathroom. It was better if she went to this friend's house and then came back, it would be the same thing.

And in any case it was evident that she did not want to iron. 😁

Then the real problem is not so much what she says or is really doing (maybe what you say is true about this her friend) but the impression she gives. All this consummate spy attitude of hers does nothing but create slander about her like shit attracts flies. It is true that for reasons of privacy Leora can do it but it is also true that she abuses it constantly creating discontent (think how lucky it is to have a subscription and see, indeed, barely hear a girl locked in the bathroom for two hours on the phone). Even the way it happened makes everything quite boring, she spent hours on the couch chatting and then disappeared for two hours in the bathroom. Without a translator at hand, one can get the worst ideas about her behavior (Even if it is useless if Leora lock herself in the bathroom with the TV on). 

And in all this there is also the question of how much the right to privacy is worth in an apartment with cameras and microphones on 24 hours a day.

• Upvote 4

Ah, let's be clear, i have no problems with who translates what Leora says in clear. Only with Leora's attitude do i have problems. Let's say my posts are more of a "frustration foul" as they say in football (soccer for the Americans). A controversial outlet.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think she was talking to someone (possibly female) who needed advice for a personal issue they had, that's why she took it in private. I could be mistaken but this is how it sounded when she called Paul after, i think she'd already told him about it before calling via text for said privacy (i.e not on cam). 

✔️

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2