Leora - Home Activities (2022) #7

taxio

37 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

RE: ddhm

Not me. His comments are logical whether one may agree. He's polite and thoughtful.  Wish some of the others were as much.

Polite and thoughtful 3 or 4% of the time perhaps. Sarcastically speculative or negatively insinuative the other 96 to 97% of the time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Polite and thoughtful 3 or 4% of the time perhaps. Sarcastically speculative or negatively insinuative the other 96 to 97% of the time.

Nick, I respect you more than most, even if we've had our differences. I would take you at your word.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Often wondered why Leora can do everything in front of strangers on cam but never does phone/skype sex with Paul or loverboy?  LB would have no knowledge of her cam life if she had done so.

I thought the same the other day.  That's why I'm certain Paul is in the friend zone.  As for Boy-Toy, I still question his existence (romantically involved with Leora). Pre-smart phone and social media, when I was dating, we would 'talk dirty' on the phone to our girlfriends when we were apart.

This generation, they Skype/Facetime when distance keeps them apart (more romantic then saying "Hi honey, go to my channel and I'll spread 'em wide for you, lick my lips, and give you a wink").

• Haha 1