Leora - Home Activities (2022) #7

taxio

5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

In any case, it has always been two hours locked in a bathroom. It was better if she went to this friend's house and then came back, it would be the same thing.

And in any case it was evident that she did not want to iron. 😁

Leora simply chooses who and what is private / important to be on cameras and who / what  isn’t . Imagine in all of the apartments the same tactic , tenants  hiding to make a phonecall because there’s a problem . In most of the apartments , hardly anyone would sit to listen to a 2- 3- 4 hours phonecall , simply because the majority of the subscribers don’t care actually .But Leora believes she’s so precious and suspicious that all she does and says , there are people who watch her 24/7 just to interpret even the tone of her voice and the whatever dialect she will use at any phonecall . 

She believes that because 5-6 people have obsession of watching her even if she locks herself in the toilet for her natural need , the rest of the people watching give a shit of what she says . The joke of this place and the behavior of Leora continues 😂😂🤣🤣 And RLC keeps on with her despite each and everyday going to “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ to the “ hiding life “ even now while on cameras . Narcissism , egoism , the idea of being a special person and that this life that SHE HAS CHOSEN to do she needs to hide it , it is beyond me , what’s the point continuing if she can’t even make  phonecalls now ?

It is like , with anyone else that she present on cameras they won’t speak a couple of private  things or say something that viewers shouldn’t listen .But imagine , even if you need now except the people that you can’t / don’t want to bring inside your apartment  being scared that you will reveal a small detail of a problem in a pubic phonecall , as I say it , biggest joke ever . Anyway , RLC pays the price , their business is hurt , they continue allowing her a behavior that it’s against what the site advertises , that for me says it all about the value that this woman for this site has . An “ imprisoned site “ by the behavior of its main tenant and an imprisoned tenant that can’t speak , behave , feel free in her own apartment …and then they tell me why I say it prison all the time 😂😂 What is it if you can’t speak free , feel free to do , express ,act , behave in any way you want and wish because you are afraid how people will criticize you ? Whatever , it is all BS 😂😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Then the real problem is not so much what she says or is really doing (maybe what you say is true about this her friend) but the impression she gives. All this consummate spy attitude of hers does nothing but create slander about her like shit attracts flies. It is true that for reasons of privacy Leora can do it but it is also true that she abuses it constantly creating discontent (think how lucky it is to have a subscription and see, indeed, barely hear a girl locked in the bathroom for two hours on the phone). Even the way it happened makes everything quite boring, she spent hours on the couch chatting and then disappeared for two hours in the bathroom. Without a translator at hand, one can get the worst ideas about her behavior (Even if it is useless if Leora lock herself in the bathroom with the TV on). 

And in all this there is also the question of how much the right to privacy is worth in an apartment with cameras and microphones on 24 hours a day.

So her friend had contacted her because she has been involved in a  domestic incident and was scared , so leora went into toilet to help calm her down and give her some advice of where she could go to get away.  

leora never planned to be in toilet so long , she even put the kettle on before she went in toilet.   Her only plans for the night were to do her washing and some ironing then calls to paul as they had planned.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Ah, let's be clear, i have no problems with who translates what Leora says in clear. Only with Leora's attitude do i have problems. Let's say my posts are more of a "frustration foul" as they say in football (soccer for the Americans). A controversial outlet.

Shock horror we British invented the word soccer unfortunately I dislike it a lot. The Americans call the NFL football 99% of the time they never kick it! I suppose throw ball does not have the same impact. I do like it though 🙂

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

So her friend had contacted her because she has been involved in a  domestic incident and was scared , so leora went into toilet to help calm her down and give her some advice of where she could go to get away.  

leora never planned to be in toilet so long , she even put the kettle on before she went in toilet.   Her only plans for the night were to do her washing and some ironing then calls to paul as they had planned.  

Good to have a friend to talk to. I wonder what friend it was hopefully not the one who is to visit.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Was it really necessary to lock herself in the bathroom for this (which eventually turned out to be the reason for the call and who was on the phone anyway)?

So Leora locks herself inside for 2 long hours for all this privacy only to speak later to Paul and reveal ( indirectly also to us then 😂 ) why she locked herself in the toilet and in a way making public the thing that was private 🤔 It is like if she was sitting on the couch or in her bedroom to speak this issue with her friend on cameras and saying whatever she said to her in the toilet would change anything , like calming someone down or give her advise what to do and where she should go because of an incident it is crucial to be heard on cameras .Anyway , if all these it is judged as private and needs to be hidden , it’s up to Leora but as brokk says and earlier jimbo said , it only increases the negativity that the majority feels watching this apartment. 

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Was it really necessary to lock herself in the bathroom for this (which eventually turned out to be the reason for the call and who was on the phone anyway)?

Yes it was necessary to keep certain stuff private from people like me, and i have NO PROBLEM with that,  just like i keep 90% of stuff away from everyone in this forum.

Btw the girl is not in czech republic, so she couldn't just pop out to see her. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2