Leora - Home Activities (2022) #7

taxio

What gets on my nerves is that the more she behaves like this, the more people will always think badly of her automatically. Who will she be talking to for an hour in the bathroom on the phone? Nobody knows and we will probably never know for sure. Will it be Paul? LB? The friend she have talked to other times for hours? Her father?

I understand that she is on her period but there are more productive ways to pass the time than being on the phone for hours.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

What gets on my nerves is that the more she behaves like this, the more people will always think badly of her automatically. Who will she be talking to for an hour in the bathroom on the phone? Nobody knows and we will probably never know for sure. Will it be Paul? LB? The friend she have talked to other times for hours? Her father?

I understand that she is on her period but there are more productive ways to pass the time than being on the phone for hours.

The thing is, no one should let what she does or doesn't do bother them that much. Since she is afterall a woman who we can only observe at times through some cams on the internet, she is not like someone that any of us actually know personally, although it may seem that way at times, since her every move while she is at the apartment has seemed to be scrutinized much more so than it once seemed to be, once upon a time.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I think she was talking to someone (possibly female) who needed advice for a personal issue they had, that's why she took it in private. I could be mistaken but this is how it sounded when she called Paul after, i think she'd already told him about it before calling via text for said privacy (i.e not on cam). 

Unless i'm scrutinising toooooooooooooooooo much. 🙄

Helpful facts, or bullshit theories. Your choice people. I couldn't give a flying fuck either way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening 

Today is the day to relax and enjoy every moment lived. Have a good Sunday

with family and friends

16/01/2022        16/January/2022

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste

• Thanks 1