Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #4

Noldus

15 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Martina is not in the habit of taking selfies so this must have been a special request.  I think she took a selfie for Candela.  Not because they are lovers but because Candela asked her for one.  There is no doubt that Candela has a thing for Martina but Martina considers her a very good friend (but not a lover as has been mentioned in the forum previously). 

I like debating you because you are logical and evidence-based.  Agree that Martina is not big into selfies.

But then you contradict yourself a bit.   A close friend asks for a selfie, someone who you are not attracted to, and you give that person a naked selfie???

Then you say "there is no doubt that Candela has a thing for Martina".    What is the evidence for this?  My understanding is that Candela has a difficult home life including perhaps abuse or I think we also discussed self-inflicted behaviors (e.g. cutting) and Martina and Alberto are "taking her under their wings" a bit.    I have not been watching very closely of late but have not seen anything that shows me Candela has a thing for Martina.  In fact, she has been shy and only recently opening up more.  

Martina and Alberto are both very comfortable having sex in front of the camera. There’s no reason for her to sneak around and have sex off camera. She’s very open and doesn’t hide anything from Alberto. If she doesn’t hide it from Alberto she certainly wouldn’t hide it from us….and anyone that wasn’t open and free enough with their body to have sex on camera would not be a fulfilling sex partner for Martina….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I like debating you because you are logical and evidence-based.  Agree that Martina is not big into selfies.

But then you contradict yourself a bit.   A close friend asks for a selfie, someone who you are not attracted to, and you give that person a naked selfie???

Then you say "there is no doubt that Candela has a thing for Martina".    What is the evidence for this?  My understanding is that Candela has a difficult home life including perhaps abuse or I think we also discussed self-inflicted behaviors (e.g. cutting) and Martina and Alberto are "taking her under their wings" a bit.    I have not been watching very closely of late but have not seen anything that shows me Candela has a thing for Martina.  In fact, she has been shy and only recently opening up more.  

You should watch more.  Martina and Candela are very good friends and everything you say about Candela is right. They have had some discussions according to the translators about Candela's threesomes and bi-sexual relationships.  Candela loves to snuggle and give big hugs to Martina.  I just think Candela has a thing for Martina and probably for Alberto too.  But I don't think she has asked Alberto for a selfie.  But then again she may have.

• Thanks 1

So far we haven't seen anything more than good friends between Martina and Candela. Hugs and sometimes cuddling are part of it. We shouldn't speculate too much about Candela's behavior as she is not part of RLC and we know even less about her than we do about Martina and Alberto. I personally think it's great that the two give her a quiet place to rest and and that she can have conversations with Martina about her problems. We don't know for sure whether she's really bi-sexual, only that she's already had experience with it. 🤔

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I tend to agree with you here ... but you and I are not Martina ... we don't have cameras in our homes.  We know she is very open about her body to the point of letting her brother watch her in the shower.   So for me there could be other reasons for her to take nude selfies.   

Someone said I think she is a narcisist.  I don't agree with this.  But if she was, they love selfies!

Jen, I agree with you that Martina is not a narcisist per-say. I believe we all may have some traits of Narcissistic personality disorder. 

I guess we've ruled out the possibility that Martina may have been taking nude selfies to send to Alberto? I've heard of more than one guy that likes to get nude pictures of his girl....