Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #4

Noldus

3 minutes ago, tle said:

I know Martina said she would never have sex with Candela but did Alberto make the same claim? Alberto and Candela looked awful cozy on the sofa alone in the dark for several hours Saturday night...

I don't think they are in the process of doing their sexual experience with close friends, at the moment I think they prefer to do this with unknown people they can meet on dating apps

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't think they are in the process of doing their sexual experience with close friends, at the moment I think they prefer to do this with unknown people they can meet on dating apps

Perhaps, but it was almost like Martina left Alberto and Candela alone on purpose to see if something might develop between them...

They were talking about friendship and sex, that was when Martina said that nothing would ever happen between Candela and her. By the way, I don't know if you know, Candela is bisexual, in that conversation she confessed to having sex with a friend. Candela explained that at first she approached her because she was sexually interested and later they became friends. The situation in reverse, first friends and then sex, she did not see it clearly and neither did Martina.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

With people who have an apartment away from the cameras, you meant to say, right?

5 minutes ago, catalonia said:

They were talking about friendship and sex, that was when Martina said that nothing would ever happen between Candela and her. By the way, I don't know if you know, Candela is bisexual, in that conversation she confessed to having sex with a friend. Candela explained that at first she approached her because she was sexually interested and later they became friends. The situation in reverse, first friends and then sex, she did not see it clearly and neither did Martina.

I wouldn't rule it out. Alberto and Candela seem to be getting closer. If something was to happen between them would Martina then join in?

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

With people who have an apartment away from the cameras, you meant to say, right?

I haven't talked about the apartment, or whether or not it can be done in front of the cameras, if they decide to do it at home, then they will have made the decision to do it.
For now, I think they prefer a neutral place, a place that won't be their home, or the home of the person(s) they find

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I haven't talked about the apartment, or whether or not it can be done in front of the cameras, if they decide to do it at home, then they will have made the decision to do it.
For now, I think they prefer a neutral place, a place that won't be their home, or the home of the person(s) they find

Exactly, they prefer places you can't see on RLC. 😐

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, catalonia a dit :

Aparte del episodio de Martina con Nelly, ¿has visto alguna acción sexual en este departamento que no sea entre Martina y Alberto?

I must clarify that I am not a subscriber and I only see the free cameras from time to time when they are, but your enthusiasm with this apartment catches my attention since Martina seems to be presumed to have an exciting sexual life but apparently her activity always takes place outside the apartment. No one bothers, but I find it curious.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Aside from Martina's episode with Nelly, have you seen any sexual action in this apartment other than between Martina and Alberto?

No. Absolutely none.

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Exactly, they prefer places you can't see on RLC. 😐

I personally can fully understand this. Since it's something new for them, they should try it without cameras first. If it's something they like, it will eventually happen also one day in their apartment.😉