Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #4

Noldus

17 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I think #9 and #10 might then also be additional candidates for off camera next saturday.😉 We will see what will happen....

The selections are interesting; And although I would wager my currency on Martina, Alberto, and another girl on camera in their apartment (not Candela). I would also say Martina becomes very excited about a threesome with her and two other guys: and or along with her gay friend and him with another guy. It could happen in their apartment with or without Alberto. As FWB, no one can Martina what she can and can not do, including Alberto.  No respect, no morals. As everyone says we’ll wait and see. 

I would also say in observing her with the girls in B4, the stipulation to this threesome is that it will not happen with a whore. 

Therefore, as mentioned earlier if they cannot find the right girl, it will not happen short term. 

Also, just a thought, Martina is still in love with Nelly, has not learned her lesson from the parking lot meeting. It may have been a mistake, (we all do it) probably still texting and talking but from all the chatter on this matter, she clearly does not want to discuss it with Alberto which is not understandable, since she is said to discloses practically everything to him. 

6 minutes ago, yelt said:

The selections are interesting; And although I would wager my currency on Martina, Alberto, and another girl on camera in their apartment (not Candela). I would also say Martina becomes very excited about a threesome with her and two other guys: and or along with her gay friend and him with another guy. It could happen in their apartment with or without Alberto. As FWB, no one can Martina what she can and can not do, including Alberto.  No respect, no morals. As everyone says we’ll wait and see. 

I would also say in observing her with the girls in B4, the stipulation to this threesome is that it will not happen with a whore. 

Therefore, as mentioned earlier if they cannot find the right girl, it will not happen short term. 

Also, just a thought, Martina is still in love with Nelly, has not learned her lesson from the parking lot meeting. It may have been a mistake, (we all do it) probably still texting and talking but from all the chatter on this matter, she clearly does not want to discuss it with Alberto which is not understandable, since she is said to discloses practically everything to him. 

Her gay friend and Alberto  Laugh Laughing GIF

• Haha 1

On 1/15/2022 at 8:52 PM, JenniferMom said:

Everyone is different Yelt.  Some girls like to be dominant and others like to be submissive.  More importantly, most girls have different moods at different times and like to vary their approach … sometimes being more dominant other times being quite submissive. 

Sorry for the late response.  Yes, I agree and do understand some women (some men) may prefer the dominance to submissive behavior from time to time. I imagine the mood plays heavily into which is preferred at the time. Thank you for that very well stated reminder.

Martina seems mostly in the middle of this spectrum.  She seems to be in control of herself and won’t let others tell her what she can or cannot do.  But as we have seem with Alberto and Nelly … she seems to like her lover taking control during sex.  

Agree here as well. Martina mostly in the middle. As I think back about the times, we have seen Martina in the tub and massage scenes with the girls in B4, she likes it both ways - taking and giving. But did you ever think Nelly always seem to be into the animalistic sex mode when Martina may have been trying to be affectionate?

The fact that Martina does not show Alberto how to make her cum is more evidence to me that this is just a FWB relationship.  Why bother?  If they were engaged and committed then it would make more sense to help your partner learn how to help you cum.  For FWB it’s almost as if they are just trying to get off.  FWB sex is not that different than using a dildo or vibrator.  The emotion and personal connection is missing.

I see Martina as being somewhat selfish, and therefore why not show Alberto what she likes, whether it is a FWB relationship or not. 
Not sure if the relationship is strictly FWB? I had always noticed some affection between the two. I asked on the forum if they ever mentioned “I love you” to each other and was told yes, they do.  Why waste those words with someone you are only in a FWB relationship?

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Why go someplace else.  All they have to do is notify RLC they're having company and the cams need to be offline for a certain length of time.  Save having to rent a Motel Room.

Good point, if it is someone both know good then this is an option, but if it is someone new or from a dating portal a neutral place might be better. Also with the dogs etc.. For such an experiment motel/hotel rent should not be a big thing.🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, tle said:

or just get Taco to kick out the wifi cable....

Yes Taco is the master mind behind the scenario of what could, would, will go on in the apartment. 

When you look at the different sex scenes,  you notice that Taco is always there, Hey! isn't that strange ? I sincerely think that there is something that requires answer here, the more it goes, it more and more intriguing....the more we see Taco, the more Martina go naked...Hey! isn't that strange ?

When a girls visit, Taco is all there, that not a simple coincidence....and after, what happen ? The visiting girls goes naked in front on the cam. Hey! isn't that strange ?

It's only you and me who put forward this new theory that no one thought of, Wow we are very good !👍

And Blacky must be the mafia dog, he his in charge of the Barcelona girls of RLC, kind of a pimp but at dog level and in his position, all the girls love him, what a power he have !

I know it a big news but we have to face the fact.

LOL

Have fun

• Sad 1

With all your possibility, don't forget, Martina has taken pictures of herself naked with a big smile.

So when somebody do that (I don't take picture of me naked, if you ask) it is to send to somebody a very special 'message' for the repeat of sexual pleasure on the next meeting with that person.

I'm happy for Martina because it mean that she have somebody that she love and is able to truly meet her sexual needs and affection.

So she have : dildo, Alberto and the other one out there... 

p.s. Another reminder for some of you, taking picture like that is not to test the quality of picture of the iphone she have....

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

With all your possibility, don't forget, Martina has taken pictures of herself naked with a big smile.

So when somebody do that (I don't take picture of me naked, if you ask) it is to send to somebody a very special 'message' for the repeat of sexual pleasure on the next meeting with that person.

I'm happy for Martina because it mean that she have somebody that she love and is able to truly meet her sexual needs and affection.

So she have : dildo, Alberto and the other one out there... 

p.s. Another reminder for some of you, taking picture like that is not to test the quality of picture of the iphone she have....

No we don't ask if you do so, since not anybody is proud of his body special if you are not young anymore. 😉 What I don't get is how you come to that she has someone she loves and truly meet her sexual needs? We don't know whom she had shared (if even she has shared) the pictures. Could also be her sister etc.. For a lover she could also sent RLC link...everything can be seen of her more easier and better.😂

8 hours ago, yelt said:

Agree here as well. Martina mostly in the middle. As I think back about the times, we have seen Martina in the tub and massage scenes with the girls in B4, she likes it both ways - taking and giving. But did you ever think Nelly always seem to be into the animalistic sex mode when Martina may have been trying to be affectionate?

I don't recall there being a lot of difference between Martina and Nelly when they made love, with regards to the "animalistic to affectionate" scale.  They were both super into each other.  They both took the lead at times and other times let the other pleasure them.  Overall, I think Nelly was a little more alpha than Martina ... but it's close.

8 hours ago, yelt said:

I see Martina as being somewhat selfish, and therefore why not show Alberto what she likes, whether it is a FWB relationship or not. 
Not sure if the relationship is strictly FWB? I had always noticed some affection between the two. I asked on the forum if they ever mentioned “I love you” to each other and was told yes, they do.  Why waste those words with someone you are only in a FWB relationship?

I guess this leads to a discussion on "what is love?" ... which I'm sure NO ONE here wants me to dive into.  You are either a believer that a person can have only one true love or you believe people can love multiple people.  There are different forms of love.  Seeing Martina and Alberto say "I love you" is very typical even if FWB ... you don't do FWB with your enemies ... only your closest friends.  Again, sex with someone with no connection is just sex and you might as well pay for it at this point.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

I tend to agree with you here ... but you and I are not Martina ... we don't have cameras in our homes.  We know she is very open about her body to the point of letting her brother watch her in the shower.   So for me there could be other reasons for her to take nude selfies.   

Someone said I think she is a narcisist.  I don't agree with this.  But if she was, they love selfies!

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I tend to agree with you here ... but you and I are not Martina ... we don't have cameras in our homes.  We know she is very open about her body to the point of letting her brother watch her in the shower.   So for me there could be other reasons for her to take nude selfies.   

Someone said I think she is a narcisist.  I don't agree with this.  But if she was, they love selfies!

Martina is not in the habit of taking selfies so this must have been a special request.  I think she took a selfie for Candela.  Not because they are lovers but because Candela asked her for one.  There is no doubt that Candela has a thing for Martina but Martina considers her a very good friend (but not a lover as has been mentioned in the forum previously).