Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #4

Noldus

Oh ! my God, some on the reason here are very funny, I can believe it.

In short, the selfies were sent to others from whom Martina has no sexual interest WOW ! Does a lot of people do that ? Deep don't send me picture, I'm not your sister, LOL.

To stay in the same logic, Martina sent the photos to herself to make sure that she has the body of a woman or to become a participant in a site that manages cameras in the lives of people in real life, I don't remember the name of the website....::)

For those who stay in that logic : let start a basic logic course (you need it to work ) : 1 +1 = ? and choice of answers : 0, -1, 1, 2 or A or "can you repeat the question ?"

My work, like for many peoples, involve a lot of deductions to understand how thing work, and sometimes being completely irrational, it makes me feel good. That why I like this discussion. No need for drug here or a glass of Porto (you know like porto)

LOL !  Hope it do the same feeling to you,

Have fun

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Oh ! my God, some on the reason here are very funny, I can believe it.

In short, the selfies were sent to others from whom Martina has no sexual interest WOW ! Does a lot of people do that ? Deep don't send me picture, I'm not your sister, LOL.

To stay in the same logic, Martina sent the photos to herself to make sure that she has the body of a woman or to become a participant in a site that manages cameras in the lives of people in real life, I don't remember the name of the website....::)

For those who stay in that logic : let start a basic logic course (you need it to work ) : 1 +1 = ? and choice of answers : 0, -1, 1, 2 or A or "can you repeat the question ?"

My work, like for many peoples, involve a lot of deductions to understand how thing work, and sometimes being completely irrational, it makes me feel good. That why I like this discussion. No need for drug here or a glass of Porto (you know like porto)

LOL !  Hope it do the same feeling to you,

Have fun

You are lucky.  I have no intention of sending you my picture.

By the way I am an accountant and 1 + 1  = 2 sometimes.  If both 1's are round offs of 1.5, then 1 + 1 = 3. 

Let's have some fun, girlsfun2.  Byt the way, who is girlsfun1??

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

You are lucky.  I have no intention of sending you my picture.

By the way I am an accountant and 1 + 1  = 2 sometimes.  If both 1's are round offs of 1.5, then 1 + 1 = 3. 

Let's have some fun, girlsfun2.  Byt the way, who is girlsfun1??

Being an accountant your logic states that 2 is a numeral and that 1 precedes it.

For those with words to play with, 2 can also symbolise 'too'.

It's possible that this is the intended meaning and that there IS no girlsfun1 anywhere to be found.

But an audit may reveal otherwise! No doubt all will be revealed in the fullness of time!

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

For those with words to play with, 2 can also symbolise 'too'.

It's possible that this is the intended meaning and that there IS no girlsfun1 anywhere to be found.

That would imply a girlsfunalso.

Which could still leave us looking for a girlsfun1. 😀

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, yelt said:

I just received information that Martina is visiting with Nelly.  Can anyone confirm they were going to meet today? 

What ! How come we are the last to know !

I wanna see Nelly with her special smile and her tenderness hand....with that, I'm loosing my rational side and in those situation 1+1 = 3.14159265359, no doubt ! 🍸

Keep us inform !

I see two possibilities:.

1. Meeting was offcam to to clarify their relationship then we can only get some details from our translators.

2. Info is wrong.

If info is right then meeting will be today, since yelts location seems to be Japan. Let's see what the day will bring. But sure she was talking about an meeting with Nelly to clarify what has happend..hope this will work since their relationship currently creates more problems than it should do.🤞

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Haha something from older  happy days in their russian appartment. Nelly without her fake boob, full natural.

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Nelly looked better when she was a natural woman

She was just  not the “ psycho Nelly “ we have been recently watching . They were both , one of the most favorite couples , Nelly and Bogdan had a great fan base in which even led here to show us her appreciation of supporting them with the now famous “ thank you guys “ written on carton message she showed on camera.

Obvously , all this big change in both this couple’s life , she has clearly not managed to handle . Her obsession with Martina leading her to neglect and ignore repeatedly her husband , her alcohol problems and a man ( Bogdan ) who has been constantly trying to solve the problems they face with peace and dialogue and without being the “ macho “ person , it has all come now to a situation that it is so problematic that even Martina , if she isn’t careful , might need to face an ongoing issue which will be affecting her life at certain moments .

In my opinion , I hope N&B have realized that their on cameras time is finished and they should pursue different goals and ways to make money and not appear again , let’s say in B6 , so as making a favor to RLC so as to fill this apartment when Fiora and Harley leave .