Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #4

Noldus

The insane posts and speculations keep on coming here … No matter what , THE DESIRE OF PEOPLE MUST BE SATISFIED , no matter what , IT HAS TO BE THAT MARTINA FUCKS AROUND AND OUTSIDE . Why what ? Because this will satisfy the peoples imagination and ease their mind with the famous “ i told you so back in the days “ . Insane . It just has to be like that because like this the satisfaction of people who can’t explain that Alberto is the one and only guy who fucks Martina is inexplicable 😂🤣😂🤣 Jealousy at the maximum .. like it was with Paul , like it is with Smith , like it was with Hakeem . And the list goes on and on . 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Incredible, because I start reading the comments of days and weeks ago and anyone would say that this Martina is a sexual predator, although perhaps it is true that it is more exciting to insinuate than to show.

It's all just speculation.. But it was said that Martina was looking for another female partner....

il y a 11 minutes, Adalbert a dit :

No tienes que ni debes creer todo lo que está escrito aquí. Aquí se fantasea mucho... 😂

I see, but I'm surprised by so much expectation and so many comments in an apartment with a couple who only have relationships between the two of them, except for the affair with Nelly, which was very good by the way. For the rest, the most peculiar thing is that she goes out and he stays at home. Which can certainly give rise to fantasies and a lot of speculation, that is true.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Exactly, they prefer places you can't see on RLC. 😐

you wrap things up way too quickly
it is not because the first contacts are surely made off-camera that nothing will happen in their place in the future
I think you have to allow time for this kind of experience and it seems completely normal to me to do this kind of meeting on neutral ground.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

I personally can fully understand this. Since it's something new for them, they should try it without cameras first. If it's something they like, it will eventually happen also one day in their apartment.😉

Why go someplace else.  All they have to do is notify RLC they're having company and the cams need to be offline for a certain length of time.  Save having to rent a Motel Room.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Why go someplace else.  All they have to do is notify RLC they're having company and the cams need to be offline for a certain length of time.  Save having to rent a Motel Room.

or just get Taco to kick out the wifi cable....

• Haha 1