Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #4

Noldus

5 minutes ago, curious101 said:

Sorry I mentioned it guys. Just personal preference like I thought we were supposed to be able to talk about on this forum

No. It's good you brought it up...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

thinking Deepdave has a man crush on Alberto the amount of times he stands up for him 😂 he doesnt like anyone bad mouth him 😊

I think he is Alberto some time, that why I put remark and see what happen...

• Like 1

Martina / picture herself naked / to whom ?

I notice that Martina take picture of herself when naked in the bathroom with a big smile....hum....who will be the one (or the many) who will receive those pictures ?

Usually this days, taking picture like that is to send to.....

She could also send the url of RLC instead or a video that Alberto could make, it so easy.

She is so very happy again...something is going on the love side between her and another person...I tell you   

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Martina / picture herself naked / to whom ?

I notice that Martina take picture of herself when naked in the bathroom with a big smile....hum....who will be the one (or the many) who will receive those pictures ?

Usually this days, taking picture like that is to send to.....

She could also send the url of RLC instead or a video that Alberto could make, it so easy.

She is so very happy again...something is going on the love side between her and another person...I tell you   

She doesn't need to send nude pictures to anyone. Everyone she knows, and doesn't know has seen her body already.. She's quite proud of it...

2 minutes ago, tle said:

She doesn't need to send nude pictures to anyone. Everyone she knows, and doesn't know has seen her body already.. She's quite proud of it...

yes but, put yourself in her shoe, why would you take picture like that ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

yes but, put yourself in her shoe, why would you take picture like that ?

I could only speculate... She was trying to see under her arm in the mirror... Maybe she wanted to be able to zoom in and get a better look at something... She also did some mighty fine stretching exercises on the bed.. Maybe she's planning on working out and wanted some before pictures for reference.. Or maybe she was sending them to Nelly....

Hace 3 horas, tle dijo:

He visto a Alberto entrar por esa puerta trasera y Martina lo quería... Pero cuando él lo metió ella no estaba disfrutando así que paró...

es martina la que no quiere ,  siempre le dice , por el culo no , pero bueno como la mayoria de las mujeres y al final les gusta mas que por la vagina .

4 minutes ago, darkman said:

es martina la que no quiere ,  siempre le dice , por el culo no , pero bueno como la mayoria de las mujeres y al final les gusta mas que por la vagina .

This happened last year. Around the time she was having sex with Nelly. Nelly had been sticking her fingers up there and she was enjoying that... I think she wanted to try a dick but it turned out to be a bit bigger than Nelly's fingers and was painful...

9 minutes ago, darkman said:

Or maybe Alberto had watched Nelly stick her fingers up there and saw how much Martina liked it and suggested she might enjoy his dick if she tried it... Not sure who's idea it was but she didn't object until it starting hurting...

13 minutes ago, tle said:

I could only speculate... She was trying to see under her arm in the mirror... Maybe she wanted to be able to zoom in and get a better look at something... She also did some mighty fine stretching exercises on the bed.. Maybe she's planning on working out and wanted some before pictures for reference.. Or maybe she was sending them to Nelly....

I'm a woman and I know if I take picture of myself with a very inviting smile and my upper body in a seductive position, my breasts projecting slightly forward....there is no doubt about my intentions, believe me.

If you ever receive a picture like this, don't think it's someone inviting you to go the grocery. 🙂

I hope it Nelly, it will help her. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, girlsfun2 said:

I'm a woman and I know if I take picture of myself with a very inviting smile and my upper body in a seductive position, my breasts projecting slightly forward....there is no doubt about my intentions, believe me.

If you ever receive a picture like this, don't think it's someone inviting you to go the grocery. 🙂

I hope it Nelly, it will help her. 

Maybe she has a secret (to us) admirer....

• Upvote 1