B4 - General Topic 2022 # 8 (January)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Unless Daniela comes back with a guy for the night or Loraine brings back the mysterious guy , we will have another pointless and boring weekend across RLC .I was honestly  thinking that due to the 4,95€ offer , the girls would be getting a “ notification “ to show a bit more but the situation is very stable  at the moment and without any surprises .Let’s see.

probably meeting at B1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Now Dani is waiting for Radi.

That was a bit of a surprise, first showering together and now going out together. I did not see what Radi packed , that is usually an indication if she will return tonight or not.

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Unless Daniela comes back with a guy for the night or Loraine brings back the mysterious guy , we will have another pointless and boring weekend across RLC .I was honestly  thinking that due to the 4,95€ offer , the girls would be getting a “ notification “ to show a bit more but the situation is very stable  at the moment and without any surprises .Let’s see.

Nana is sleeping with Dani.

26 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nana is sleeping with Dani.

That’s not a problem because the room of the sisters is free 😉😛😆

Edit ; I checked that you made the O&U post just soon after , ups 😬

5 minutes ago, Jonnoh30 said:

Holly and Loraine(with new man) home, earlier than expected for me at least. Was expecting this place to be empty until the early hours.

is that the guy that was with Loraine last time?