B4 - General Topic 2022 # 8 (January)

My guess is that she does not have total control in this relationship. That's why she's worried that he'll actually give her an orgasm and not follow the script. If anything happens now it will be under cover because she is embarassed. 

• Haha 1

I couldn't give a rats arse whether they fucked or not, but what the hell was that all about! 🥴

He's staying there, and not sleeping on the couch this time so I'm assuming he's gonna have another crack at her...Good luck to him, I'm off to bed. Night all

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Loraine probably has this scripted to keep top cam for a long time. They have probably been fucking for two weeks and this is a show like only she can script. 🤣

This is that I don't understand. She could be fucking the guy for a long time, even just naked with him that she get top cam. She doesn't need to do this. She's doing it to make fun of the viewers.

Full disrespectful.

I understand much more a couple like Natalia and Viktor that didn't do almost anything because it was their first time than this what Loraine is doing.

And don't blame the guy, he's trying to fuck her.

• Like 1

It will soon be time to say if Loraine becomes the most talking tenant of 2022.. with the guy showing he isn’t shy , with Anthony proving that it “ was “ and he’s whatever he is off cameras , the past of Loraine with the threesomes and whatever shows she has created , it is totally unpredictable now with her ..and for sure , it guarantees her a long long long stay in case a new story for her begins …

• Sad 1