B4 - General Topic 2022 # 8 (January)

1 minute ago, Jonnoh30 said:

Yeah, my guess is she wants some action tonight! (although her action is very suspect) ๐Ÿ™‚

Rlc is doing a 3 day trial maybe this is why he is there and b6 is doing that show it seems rlc maybe given out some bonuses soon๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Looking at the last visit I'd say she has broken up with Anthony, she's had flowers delivered and now brought him back a second time so we will see how this night goes. If he is relegated to the sofa again though I'll laugh my ass off!

3 minutes ago, Jonnoh30 said:

Looking at the last visit I'd say she has broken up with Anthony, she's had flowers delivered and now brought him back a second time so we will see how this night goes. If he is relegated to the sofa again though I'll laugh my ass off!

what do u think she gets up to every day for 8+ hours when shes out?

6 minutes ago, Jonnoh30 said:

even nana let uber guy sleep in bed with her Loraine didn't let this guy though but Loraine is boring and if this guy is dumb enough to be her bf then he will get treated like the new anthony (just another puppet) ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

she literally put him on the couch then did a show with radi๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Kingbanks

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

even nana let uber guy sleep in bed with her Loraine didn't let this guy though but Loraine is boring and if this guy is dumb enough to be her bf then he will get treated like the new anthony (just another puppet) ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

she literally put him on the couch then did a show with radi๐Ÿ˜‚

Is why I dont think she broke up with Anthony, and this is just some guy friend or a brother.