B4 - General Topic 2022 # 8 (January)

The fact that RLC is now at the bottom of a well shows that they, like VHTV, are also making offers to attract customers, three days at 4.95, but I think they will have to wake up the girls, otherwise a person after three days of nothing, certainly does not make the subscription

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Funny question for all of you, guys !  With all the clothes Radi has in her room, HOW can she be naked ALL the time ? 😉😄

She wants to be comfy at home. I have a bunch of clothes and now I'm only wearing my underpants. 😊

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Sergio said:

The fact that RLC is now at the bottom of a well shows that they, like VHTV, are also making offers to attract customers, three days at 4.95, but I think they will have to wake up the girls, otherwise a person after three days of nothing, certainly does not make the subscription

We could look at it a different way. Those who will not pay for a month's sub but know when a party might be on offer paying a 3 day sub just to see what happens at a party is not a bad idea, they're just not paying to see the rest of boring stuff. 🙂 

Just now, HappyChappie said:

We could look at it a different way. Those who will not pay for a month's sub but know when a party might be on offer paying a 3 day sub just to see what happens at a party is not a bad idea, they're just not paying to see the rest of boring stuff. 🙂 

I'm off sub for a couple of months now because I have more important bills to pay for so can't afford 29.95. But I could push 3 days for 4.95. 🙂 

Vor 1 Stunde sagte menousscope2015:

Lustige Frage an euch alle, Jungs! Mit all den Klamotten, die Radi in ihrem Zimmer hat, WIE kann sie die ganze Zeit nackt sein?😉 😄

Es sollte ihr mal jemand sagen, jeden Tag ein Steak auffem Teller ist auch nicht das wahre, da schmeckt dann auch mal ein leckerer Eintopf.😄

• Like 1

When I see all these hateful comments towards a girl like Nana, which for me are not justified, because in the end I don't really see what she has done that is different compared to others who are almost betting on a pedestal , I think it's rather good news to see her again at B4 as a guest
I like to see idiots suffer from their nonsense and above all I like to watch sexy  Nana 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

When I see all these hateful comments towards a girl like Nana, which for me are not justified, because in the end I don't really see what she has done that is different compared to others who are almost betting on a pedestal , I think it's rather good news to see her again at B4 as a guest
I like to see idiots suffer from their nonsense and above all I like to watch sexy  Nana 😁

Poor moose

• Upvote 1