B4 - General Topic 2022 # 8 (January)

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Is why I dont think she broke up with Anthony, and this is just some guy friend or a brother.

can't be brother not the way he was rubbing her ass but then again who knows how these european's get down😂

I think Anthony got tired of her ass or vice versa either way he will be ok there are alot of women in Barcelona that don't make you play charades for sex😂

Edited by Kingbanks

@Kingbanksyes , I found him , thanks .

So , here are some thoughts ..For all the conspiracists 😂 a guy again in the apartment , Radislava is off 😆 Now , I never really believed that Loraine and Anthony was serious , yes , they were a couple or whatever but for me he was Loraine’s puppy . I say was , maybe he still is and at the moment Loraine is running her biggest con of all times 😂😂 Anthony was always stand up / sit down , he would always obey to Loraine and her orchestrating  shows , the example with Amalia and whatever happens in B2 for me has always enhanced this opinion . Anthony wanted always to fuck Amalia , Loraine wanted always the teasing shows for him , she could actually participate and have her man touch or whatever and that’s it . You can actually  say that it was kind of an “ open relationship “ but I was really offensive with my comments towards Loraine when we saw her returning in the villa and she chose the money over her relationship ( the same opinion I have for Karol , the same for Leora , it is ridiculous for all the money of the world to choose money over people but that’s just me ) .

In any case , I think L&A were supposed to enter RLC once again till Tweety got involved and she got the room with Holly. Now , we see a new guy but it is not even 2 weeks ago that Loraine was fucking her puppy , can it be that she found just in a week’s time someone who she hired as her new puppy after firing the previous one because of bad services ? 😂😂 And what the hell was that she had him sleep in the LR ? Loraine is one if the biggest orchestrators and I wouldn’t be surprised if this another teasing trick to keep whatever interest for her alive ..but then this sleeping in the LR was enormously confusing ..In any case , I think that the majority here loves seeing Loraine as she’s an amazingly pretty woman but that’s it ..All of the rest it is like a big fake ..maybe this guy is indeed something new and who knows ? Maybe he proves a “ Bruno style “ guy ( sorry can’t find a better example ) and she transforms although I doubt that a passionless woman can transform to an even 50% Ulyana or Masha or Gina or Anna 😇

Saturday night with questions at a boring RLC period..

15 minutes ago, Jonnoh30 said:

Then maybe he is the play thing for the night. Yoga with loraine on the last visit and now lets see if he can last longer than 15 seconds with Dani LOL

I think daniela found her a guy off camera 😏

• Like 1